Affiliation: University of Liverpool
- Nurse staffing levels revisited: a consideration of key issues in nurse staffing levels and skill mix researchMaria Flynn
School of Health Sciences, Thompson Yates Building, University of Liverpool, Liverpool L69 3GB, UK
J Nurs Manag 17:759-66. 2009....
- What makes a man a man? The lived experience of male breast cancerTom Donovan
Division of Nursing, University of Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
Cancer Nurs 30:464-70. 2007..However, participants adapted to the illness by reasserting and renegotiating masculinity and finding ways to accommodate life with a stigmatizing condition and an altered body image...
- Using the prone position for ventilated patients with respiratory failure: a reviewAngie D Wright
School of Health Sciences, University of Liverpool, Liverpool, UK
Nurs Crit Care 16:19-27. 2011..this review explored the evidence relating to prone positioning in ventilated patients diagnosed with respiratory failure, including acute lung injury (ALI) or adult respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS)...
- A review of pain management interventions in bone marrow biopsySarah Watmough
NIHR Postgraduate Student, School of Health Sciences, University of Liverpool, Liverpool, UK
J Clin Nurs 20:615-23. 2011..This review was designed to evaluate the evidence relating to pain management interventions for patients having bone marrow biopsy...
- The use of the life course paradigm and life course charts to explore referral for family history of breast cancerCaroline Benjamin
Department of Nursing, University of Liverpool, UK
Int J Nurs Stud 45:95-109. 2008....