David T Field
Affiliation: University of Reading
- Visual processing of optic flow and motor control in the human posterior cingulate sulcusDavid T Field
Centre for Integrative Neuroscience and Neurodynamics, Department of Psychology, University of Reading, UK Electronic address
Cortex 71:377-89. 2015..This may provide an important clue to the specific role played by this region in the utilization of optic flow to control self-motion. ..
- Neural systems in the visual control of steeringDavid T Field
Department of Psychology, University of Reading, Reading RG6 6AH, United Kingdom
J Neurosci 27:8002-10. 2007..This may reflect the demands of integrating visual inputs with the output response for the control device...
- Consumption of cocoa flavanols results in an acute improvement in visual and cognitive functionsDavid T Field
Centre for Integrative Neuroscience and Neurodynamics School of Psychology and Clinical Language Science, University of Reading, RG6 6AL, United Kingdom
Physiol Behav 103:255-60. 2011..These acute effects can be explained by increased cerebral blood flow caused by CF, although in the case of contrast sensitivity there may be an additional contribution from CF induced retinal blood flow changes...
- Perceiving time to collision activates the sensorimotor cortexDavid T Field
School of Psychology, University of Reading, Earley Gate, Reading RG6 6AL, United Kingdom
Curr Biol 15:453-8. 2005....
- The neural basis of centre-surround interactions in visual motion processingChristina Moutsiana
Department of Psychology, University of Reading, Reading, United Kingdom
PLoS ONE 6:e22902. 2011....
- The perception of emotion from body movement in point-light displays of interpersonal dialogueTanya J Clarke
Department of Psychology, University of Surrey, Guildford, UK
Perception 34:1171-80. 2005..Moreover, emotion perception from biological motion can be affected by the veridical or non-veridical social context within the displays...
- Interceptive timing: prior knowledge mattersJoan López-Moliner
Grup d Atenció, Acció i Percepció, GRNC, Parc Cientific de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
J Vis 7:11.1-8. 2007....