Mauro Degli Esposti
Affiliation: University of Manchester
- Antiphospholipid reactivity against cardiolipin metabolites occurring during endothelial cell apoptosisCristiano Alessandri
Dipartimento di Clinica e Terepia Medica, Cattedra e Divisione di Reumatologia, Universita La Sapienza, Viale del Policlinico 155, Roma, 00161, Italy
Arthritis Res Ther 8:R180. 2006..Our finding also suggests a link between apoptotic perturbation of CL metabolism and the production of these antibodies...
- Proapoptotic Bid binds to monolysocardiolipin, a new molecular connection between mitochondrial membranes and cell deathM Degli Esposti
School of Biological Sciences, University of Manchester, Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PT, UK
Cell Death Differ 10:1300-9. 2003..We propose that Bid interaction with MCL 'primes' the mitochondrial outer membrane via segregation of lipid domains, facilitating membrane discontinuity and leakage of apoptogenic factors...
- Mitochondria in apoptosis: past, present and futureM Degli Esposti
School of Biological Sciences, University of Manchester, Stopford Building, Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PT, UK
Biochem Soc Trans 32:493-5. 2004..I will project current results and trends towards future investigations on the involvement of CL and mitochondrial membranes in myeloid differentiation, cell death and disease...
- Death receptor ligation triggers membrane scrambling between Golgi and mitochondriaS Ouasti
Faculty of Life Sciences, The University of Manchester, Stopford Building, Oxford Road, Manchester, UK
Cell Death Differ 14:453-61. 2007..Thus, our work unveils that Fas ligand-mediated apoptosis induces scrambling of mitochondrial and secretory organelles via a global alteration of membrane traffic that is modulated by apical caspases...
- The roles of BidM Degli Esposti
Cancer Research Campaign Molecular Pharmacology Group, School of Biological Sciences, University of Manchester, Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PT, UK
Apoptosis 7:433-40. 2002....