Genomes and Genes
Nikola S Dzhindzhev
Affiliation: University of Cambridge
- Plk4 phosphorylates Ana2 to trigger Sas6 recruitment and procentriole formationNikola S Dzhindzhev
Department of Genetics, University of Cambridge, Cambridge CB2 3EH, UK Electronic address
Curr Biol 24:2526-32. 2014....
- Asterless is a scaffold for the onset of centriole assemblyNikola S Dzhindzhev
Cancer Research UK Cell Cycle Genetics Group, University of Cambridge, Department of Genetics, Downing Street, Cambridge CB2 3EH, UK
Nature 467:714-8. 2010..Our findings identify independent functions for Asl as a scaffold for Plk4 and Sas-4 that facilitates self-assembly and duplication of the centriole and organization of pericentriolar material...
- Conserved molecular interactions in centriole-to-centrosome conversionJingyan Fu
Department of Genetics, University of Cambridge, Cambridge CB2 3EH, UK
Nat Cell Biol 18:87-99. 2016..Our study thus uncovers the molecular basis for centriole-to-centrosome conversion that renders daughter centrioles competent for motherhood. ..
- Drosophila Mgr, a Prefoldin subunit cooperating with von Hippel Lindau to regulate tubulin stabilityNathalie Delgehyr
Department of Genetics, Cancer Research United Kingdom Cell Cycle Genetics Research Group, University of Cambridge, Cambridge CB2 3EH, United Kingdom
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:5729-34. 2012..Thus, Vhl may play a pivotal role: promoting microtubule stabilization when tubulins are correctly folded by Prefoldin and tubulin destruction when they are not...
- Affinity purification of protein complexes from Drosophila embryos in cell cycle studiesZoltán Lipinszki
Department of Genetics, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
Methods Mol Biol 1170:571-88. 2014..This in vivo proteomics approach has allowed the identification of several known and novel mitotic protein interactions using mass spectrometry, and it expands the use of the Drosophila model in modern molecular biology. ..