- Influence of context effects on health outcomes: a systematic reviewZ Di Blasi
Department of Health Sciences and Clinical Evaluation, University of York, NHS Centre for Reviews and Dissemination, UK
Lancet 357:757-62. 2001..We did a systematic review to determine whether there was any empirical evidence to support this theory...
- Informing participants of allocation to placebo at trial closure: postal surveyZelda Di Blasi
Department of Health Sciences, University of York, York YO10 5DD
BMJ 325:1329. 2002..To assess whether and how investigators of placebo controlled randomised trials inform participants of their treatment allocation at trial closure and to assess barriers to feedback...
- Context effects. Powerful therapies or methodological bias?Zelda Di Blasi
University of York
Eval Health Prof 26:166-79. 2003..Recommendations for future research are proposed...
- Reactions to treatment debriefing among the participants of a placebo controlled trialZelda Di Blasi
Health Psychology Program, Laurel Heights Campus, University of California San Francisco, Suite 465, UCSF Box 0848, 3333 California Street, CA 94143 0848, USA
BMC Health Serv Res 5:30. 2005..This study aims to address this gap in the literature by exploring treatment beliefs and reactions to feedback about treatment allocation in the participants of a placebo-controlled randomized clinical trial (RCT)...
- Placebos in medicine: medical paradoxes need disentanglingZelda Di Blasi
BMJ 330:45. 2005