C F Davenport
Affiliation: University of Birmingham
- Quality assessment of diagnostic before-after studies: development of methodology in the context of a systematic reviewCatherine A Meads
Unit of Public Health, Epidemiology and Biostatistics, University of Birmingham, Birmingham, UK
BMC Med Res Methodol 9:3. 2009....
- The effectiveness of routine dental checks: a systematic review of the evidence baseC F Davenport
Department of Public Health and Epidemiology, University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 2TT
Br Dent J 195:87-98; discussion 85. 2003..To systematically review the effectiveness of routine dental checks of different recall frequencies in adults and children...
- Assessing the diagnostic test accuracy of natriuretic peptides and ECG in the diagnosis of left ventricular systolic dysfunction: a systematic review and meta-analysisClare Davenport
Department of Public Health and Epidemiology, University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 2TT, UK
Br J Gen Pract 56:48-56. 2006..However, the guideline did not address whether one test was superior to the other or whether performing both tests was superior to performing single tests...
- The clinical effectiveness of different parenting programmes for children with conduct problems: a systematic review of randomised controlled trialsJanine Dretzke
Unit of Public Health, Epidemiology and Biostatistics, University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham, UK
Child Adolesc Psychiatry Ment Health 3:7. 2009..The objective of the current study was to systematically review randomised controlled trials of parenting programmes for the treatment of children with conduct problems...
- Locating systematic reviews of test accuracy studies: how five specialist review databases measure upSue E Bayliss
Department of Public Health and Epidemiology, University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham, UK
Int J Technol Assess Health Care 24:403-11. 2008....
- Community programs for the prevention of cardiovascular disease: a systematic reviewMary Pennant
Unit of Public Health, Epidemiology and Biostatistics, College of Medical and Dental Sciences, University of Birmingham, Birmingham, United Kingdom
Am J Epidemiol 172:501-16. 2010..65%. Community programs for CVD prevention appear to have generally achieved favorable changes in overall CVD risk and, with adaptation to current circumstances, deserve continued consideration as possible approaches to preventing CVD...