Katy L Cooper
Affiliation: University of Sheffield
- Prevalence of visits to five types of complementary and alternative medicine practitioners by the general population: a systematic reviewKaty L Cooper
School of Health and Related Research, University of Sheffield, Regent Court, 30 Regent Street, Sheffield S1 4DA, UK Electronic address
Complement Ther Clin Pract 19:214-20. 2013..To systematically review surveys of 12-month prevalence of visits to complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) practitioners for five therapies: acupuncture, homeopathy, osteopathy, chiropractic, and medical herbalism...
- Romiplostim and eltrombopag for immune thrombocytopenia: methods for indirect comparisonKaty L Cooper
Universityof Sheffield, Sheffield, United Kingdom
Int J Technol Assess Health Care 28:249-58. 2012....
- Homeopathy for insomnia: a systematic review of research evidenceKaty L Cooper
School of Health and Related Research ScHARR, University of Sheffield, Regent Court, Sheffield, UK
Sleep Med Rev 14:329-37. 2010..Insomnia is a common problem which impacts on quality of life. Current management includes psychological and behavioural therapies and/or pharmacological treatments...
- Positron emission tomography (PET) for assessment of axillary lymph node status in early breast cancer: A systematic review and meta-analysisK L Cooper
School of Health and Related Research, University of Sheffield, UK
Eur J Surg Oncol 37:187-98. 2011..This systematic review evaluates the diagnostic accuracy of positron emission tomography (PET), with or without computed tomography (CT), for assessment of axillary nodes in early breast cancer...
- Granulocyte colony-stimulating factors for febrile neutropenia prophylaxis following chemotherapy: systematic review and meta-analysisKaty L Cooper
School of Health and Related Research ScHARR, University of Sheffield, Sheffield, UK
BMC Cancer 11:404. 2011..Granulocyte colony-stimulating factors (G-CSFs) stimulate neutrophil production and may reduce FN incidence when given prophylactically following chemotherapy...
- Cost-effectiveness of granulocyte colony-stimulating factor prophylaxis for febrile neutropenia in breast cancer in the United KingdomSophie Whyte
University of Sheffield, Sheffield, UK
Value Health 14:465-74. 2011..We report a cost-effectiveness evaluation of granulocyte colony-stimulating factors (G-CSFs) for the prevention of febrile neutropenia (FN) after chemotherapy in the United Kingdom (UK)...
- Oseltamivir, zanamivir and amantadine in the prevention of influenza: a systematic reviewRachel J Jackson
Health Economics and Decision Science, School of Health and Related Research, University of Sheffield, Regent Court, 30 Regent Street, Sheffield, UK
J Infect 62:14-25. 2011..To systematically review evidence relating to the clinical efficacy of oseltamivir, zanamivir and amantadine in the prevention of influenza...