- First Do No Harm: Euthanasia of Patients with Dementia in BelgiumRaphael Cohen-Almagor
University of Hull, Cottingham, UK
J Med Philos 41:74-89. 2016..It argues against euthanasia for patients with dementia, for respecting patients' humanity and for providing them with more care, compassion, and good doctoring...
- Press self-regulation in Britain: a critiqueRaphael Cohen-Almagor
School of Politics, Philosophy and International Studies, The University of Hull, Cottingham Road, Hull, HU6 7RX, UK
Sci Eng Ethics 21:159-81. 2015..The Public and Press Council should be independent and effective, with transparent policies, processes and responsibilities. Its adjudication should be made in accordance with a written, detailed Code of Practice. ..
- First do no harm: pressing concerns regarding euthanasia in BelgiumRaphael Cohen-Almagor
Department of Politics, The University of Hull, United Kingdom Electronic address
Int J Law Psychiatry 36:515-21. 2013..Some suggestions designed to improve the situation and prevent abuse are offered. ..
- Belgian euthanasia law: a critical analysisR Cohen-Almagor
The University of Hull, Cottingham Road, Hull HU6 7RX, UK
J Med Ethics 35:436-9. 2009..Suggestions as to how to improve the Belgian law and practice of euthanasia are made, and Belgian legislators and medical establishment are urged to reflect and ponder so as to prevent potential abuse...
- Fatal choices and flawed decisions at the end of life: lessons from IsraelRaphael Cohen-Almagor
Department of Politics, University of Hull, Cottingham Road, Hull, HU6 7RX, UK
Perspect Biol Med 54:578-94. 2011..The article concludes by offering some guidelines to help practitioners address the intricate questions they face when patients ask to die...