Affiliation: University of Cambridge
- Analysis of the human env-specific cytotoxic T-lymphocyte (CTL) response in natural human immunodeficiency virus type 1 infection: low prevalence of broadly cross-reactive env-specific CTLA Carmichael
Department of Medicine, University of Cambridge Clinical School, United Kingdom
J Virol 70:8468-76. 1996..Because of its capacity to distinguish CTL responses against different virus strains, limiting dilution analysis is particularly appropriate to quantitate the immune responses generated by candidate env-based vaccines...
- Prolonged survival in AIDS-related progressive multifocal leucoencephalopathy following anti-retroviral therapy and cidofovirM T M Roberts
Department of Infectious Diseases, Addenbrooke s Hospital, Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 2QQ, UK
Int J Antimicrob Agents 21:347-9. 2003....
- The use of thalidomide in the treatment of intracranial tuberculomas in adults: two case reportsM T M Roberts
Department of Infectious Diseases, Addenbrooke s Hospital, PO Box 25, Cambridge, CB2 2QQ, UK
J Infect 47:251-5. 2003..The immunomodulatory effects of thalidomide may have a role in the acute and chronic management of TBM complicated by intracranial tuberculomas...
- Cerebral vasculitis caused by Aspergillus species in an immunocompetent adultM Roberts
Dept of Infectious Diseases, Addenbrooke s Hospital, Box 25, Cambridge, CB2 2QQ, UK
Infection 32:360-3. 2004..At postmortem there was widespread endovascular Aspergillus infection of the cerebral arteries with occlusion of the basilar artery. We review the literature regarding intracranial Aspergillus infection and new approaches to diagnosis...
- Lentivirus-mediated gene transfer of viral interleukin-10 delays but does not prevent cardiac allograft rejectionJ Zhao
Department of Medicine, Addenbrooke s Hospital, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
Gene Ther 12:1509-16. 2005..The delay in expression of vIL-10 from the lentiviral vector means that protocols must be developed to suppress the early stages of alloimmune stimulation before vIL-10 is produced...