Genomes and Genes
Douglas S Campbell
Affiliation: University of Cambridge
- Slit1a inhibits retinal ganglion cell arborization and synaptogenesis via Robo2-dependent and -independent pathwaysDouglas S Campbell
Department of Neurobiology and Anatomy, University of Utah Medical Center, Salt Lake City, UT 84132, USA
Neuron 55:231-45. 2007..Unlike previous PNS studies showing that Slits promote branching, our results show that Slits inhibit arborization and synaptogenesis in the CNS...
- Axonal protein synthesis and degradation are necessary for efficient growth cone regenerationPoonam Verma
Cambridge University Centre for Brain Repair, Cambridge CB2 2PY, United Kingdom
J Neurosci 25:331-42. 2005..Collectively, these findings suggest that local protein synthesis and degradation, controlled by various TOR-, p38 MAPK-, and caspase-dependent pathways, underlie growth cone initiation after axotomy...
- The RNA Binding Protein Igf2bp1 Is Required for Zebrafish RGC Axon Outgrowth In VivoJohn A Gaynes
Program in Neuroscience, University of Utah Medical Center, Salt Lake City, Utah, United States of America Department of Neurobiology and Anatomy, University of Utah Medical Center, Salt Lake City, Utah, United States of America Department of Ophthalmology Visual Sciences, John A Moran Center, University of Utah Medical Center, Salt Lake City, Utah, United States of America
PLoS ONE 10:e0134751. 2015..Therefore, regulation of local translation mediated by Igf2bp proteins may be required at all stages of axon development. ..
- The Tol2kit: a multisite gateway-based construction kit for Tol2 transposon transgenesis constructsKristen M Kwan
Department of Neurobiology and Anatomy, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Dev Dyn 236:3088-99. 2007..The Tol2kit greatly facilitates zebrafish transgenesis, simplifies the sharing of clones, and enables large-scale projects testing the functions of libraries of regulatory or coding sequences...
- A three-dimensional atlas of pituitary gland development in the zebrafishSusan C Chapman
Department of Neurobiology and Anatomy, and Children s Health Research Center, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, Utah 84132 3401, USA
J Comp Neurol 487:428-40. 2005..The adenohypophysis is a morphologically distinct structure by 24 hpf, whereas the neurohypophysis remains indistinct until 72 hpf. The findings of this study correlate well with the available molecular data...
- Analyzing axon guidance in the zebrafish retinotectal systemLara D Hutson
Department of Biology, Williams College, Williamstown, Massachusetts 01267, USA
Methods Cell Biol 76:13-35. 2004