- Evidence to suggest that copulatory vocalizations in women are not a reflexive consequence of orgasmGayle Brewer
School of Psychology, University of Central Lancashire, Preston, England
Arch Sex Behav 40:559-64. 2011....
- The Influence of Religious Coping and Religious Social Support on Health Behaviour, Health Status and Health Attitudes in a British Christian SampleGayle Brewer
School of Psychology, University of Central Lancashire, Preston, PR1 2HE, Lancashire, UK
J Relig Health 54:2225-34. 2015..However, negative religious coping was predictive of increased alcohol consumption. Overall congregational support and negative religious coping had the greatest impact on health. ..
- Sexual dimorphism in stature (SDS), jealousy and mate retentionGayle Brewer
School of Psychology, University of Central Lancashire, Preston, UK
Evol Psychol 8:530-44. 2010..SDS did not affect women's relationship satisfaction, jealousy (cognitive, behavioral, or emotional) or the use of mate retention strategies (with the exception of resource display)...
- Testicular self-examination in an adult community sampleGayle Brewer
University of Central Lancashire, UK
Am J Mens Health 5:57-64. 2011..The findings suggest that strategies designed to promote TSE should be sensitive to individual differences in the influences on a person's motivation to engage in TSE...
- Personality and symptoms of psychological ill health among adult male offendersGayle Brewer
University of Central Lancashire, Preston, UK
Am J Mens Health 5:236-42. 2011..The findings contribute to the current literature and provide further information about the relationship between personality and symptoms of psychological ill health in adult male offenders...