P J Blower
Affiliation: University of Kent
- (99m)Tc(V)DMSA quantitatively predicts (188)Re(V)DMSA distribution in patients with prostate cancer metastatic to boneP J Blower
Nuclear Medicine Department, Kent and Canterbury Hospital, Canterbury CT1 3NG, UK, UK
Eur J Nucl Med 27:1405-9. 2000..Thus (99m)Tc(V)DMSA scans are predictive of (188)Re(V)DMSA biodistribution and could be used to estimate tumour and renal dosimetry and assess suitability of patients for (188)Re(V)DMSA treatment. ..
- Copper radionuclides and radiopharmaceuticals in nuclear medicineP J Blower
Nuclear Medicine Dept, Kent and Canterbury Hospital, UK
Nucl Med Biol 23:957-80. 1996..The chemistry of copper, of which only a fraction has yet been exploited, is likely to be applied more fully in the future...
- Iodine-123 salmon calcitonin, an imaging agent for calcitonin receptors: synthesis, biodistribution, metabolism and dosimetry in humansP J Blower
Department of Nuclear Medicine, Kent and Canterbury Hospital, Canterbury, UK
Eur J Nucl Med 25:101-8. 1998....
- Preparation and stability of a radioiodinated pentamidine isethionate analogP J Blower
Nuclear Medicine Department, Kent and Canterbury Hospital, England
Int J Rad Appl Instrum A 43:1189-95. 1992....
- The chemical identity of pentavalent technetium-99m-dimercaptosuccinic acidP J Blower
Nuclear Medicine Dept, Kent and Canterbury Hospital, United Kingdom
J Nucl Med 32:845-9. 1991..The carboxylate groups in the complex are almost completely ionized at pH 7, thus the average charge on the complex at this pH approaches -5...
- 99mTc-SnF2 colloid "LLK": particle size, morphology and leucocyte labelling behaviourC M McClelland
Department of Biosciences, University of Kent, Canterbury CT1 3NG, UK
Nucl Med Commun 24:191-202. 2003..Thus, 99mTc-SnF2 is a convenient, efficient labelling agent for leucocytes, but shows variable cell selectivity which may be linked to particle size variability, and there is significant efflux of radioactivity from labelled cells...