Affiliation: University of Oxford
- Galantamine for vascular cognitive impairmentJacqueline Birks
Centre for Statistics inMedicine, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
Cochrane Database Syst Rev 4:CD004746. 2013....
- Rivastigmine for vascular cognitive impairmentJacqueline Birks
Centre for Statistics in Medicine, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
Cochrane Database Syst Rev 5:CD004744. 2013....
- Evidence-based pharmacotherapy of Alzheimer's diseaseJohn Grimley Evans
Cochrane Dementia and Cognitive Improvement Group, University of Oxford, UK
Int J Neuropsychopharmacol 7:351-69. 2004..Memantine has been licensed in Europe for treatment of patients with moderately severe to severe Alzheimer's disease...
- Investigational treatment for vascular cognitive impairmentJacqueline Birks
University of Oxford, Cochrane Dementia and Cognitive Improvement Group, Nuffield Department of Clinical Medicine, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford OX3 9DU, UK
Expert Opin Investig Drugs 16:647-58. 2007..For the purposes of this review, the authors focus on interventions that have been evaluated by randomised controlled trials...
- Retrospective evaluation of revised criteria for the diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease using a cohort with post-mortem diagnosisCeleste A de Jager
Department of Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics, University of Oxford, UK
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 25:988-97. 2010..We aimed to evaluate the new predementia-AD criteria through their retrospective application to the OPTIMA cohort with post-mortem (PM) confirmed diagnoses...
- Low vitamin B-12 status and risk of cognitive decline in older adultsRobert Clarke
Clinical Trial Service Unit, University of Oxford, University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom
Am J Clin Nutr 86:1384-91. 2007..Elevated total homocysteine (tHcy) concentrations have been associated with cognitive impairment, but it is unclear whether low vitamin B-12 or folate status is responsible for cognitive decline...