Affiliation: University of Edinburgh
- Into the blue: the importance of murine lacZ gene expression profiling in understanding and treating human diseaseChris Armit
MRC Human Genetics Unit, Institute of Genetics and Molecular Medicine, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh EH4 2XU, UK
Dis Model Mech 8:1341-3. 2015..This Editorial aims to highlight ways in which the lacZ expression profiles can impact on biomedical research by uncovering as-yet-unknown genotype-phenotype relationships, and through predicting the role of genes in health and disease. ..
- eMouseAtlas, EMAGE, and the spatial dimension of the transcriptomeChris Armit
MRC Human Genetics Unit, Institute of Genetics and Molecular Medicine, University of Edinburgh, Western General Hospital, Crewe Road, Edinburgh EH4 2XU, Scotland, UK
Mamm Genome 23:514-24. 2012..EMAGE now includes mapping of 3D gene expression domains captured using the imaging technique optical projection tomography. 3D mapping uses WlzWarp, an open-source software tool developed by eMouseAtlas...
- EMAGE mouse embryo spatial gene expression database: 2014 updateLorna Richardson
MRC Human Genetics Unit, Institute of Genetics and Molecular Medicine, University of Edinburgh, Western General Hospital EH4 2XU, UK
Nucleic Acids Res 42:D835-44. 2014..We additionally report on recent developments to the EMAGE web interface, including new query and analysis capabilities. ..
- eMouseAtlas informatics: embryo atlas and gene expression databaseChris Armit
MRC Human Genetics Unit, IGMM, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, Scotland
Mamm Genome 26:431-40. 2015..Furthermore, we review some of the informatics aspects of eMouseAtlas to provide a deeper insight into the use of the atlas and gene expression database. ..
- The atlas of mouse development eHistology resourceElizabeth Graham
MRC Human Genetics Unit, IGMM, University of Edinburgh, Crewe Road, Edinburgh EH4 2XU, UK
Development 142:1909-11. 2015..emouseatlas.org/emap/eHistology/index.php) used by Kaufman for the Atlas. The images are provided with the original annotations and plate numbering of the paper atlas and enable viewing the material to cellular resolution. ..