Genomes and Genes
R L Allen
Affiliation: University of Cambridge
- Leukocyte receptor complex-encoded immunomodulatory receptors show differing specificity for alternative HLA-B27 structuresR L Allen
Department of Pathology, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, United Kingdom
J Immunol 167:5543-7. 2001..Alternative recognition of different forms of HLA-B27 by KIR or ILT could influence their immunomodulatory function and may imply a role in inflammatory disease...
- Consistent patterns of expression of HLA class I free heavy chains in healthy individuals and raised expression in spondyloarthropathy patients point to physiological and pathological rolesT Raine
Department of Pathology, Tennis Court Road, Cambridge, CB2 1QP, UK
Rheumatology (Oxford) 45:1338-44. 2006..We studied FHC expression on various human cell types, comparing spondyloarthropathy patients with healthy and rheumatoid arthritis (RA) patient controls...
- Killer immunoglobulin-like receptor gene repertoire influences viral load of primary human cytomegalovirus infection in renal transplant patientsD C Jones
Department of Pathology, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
Genes Immun 15:562-8. 2014..Our results suggest that KIR are a significant factor in the control of primary HCMV infection, and that determination of KIR gene repertoire may help in detection of renal transplant patients who were most at risk. ..
- Disassembly of nuclear inclusions in the dividing cell--a novel insight into neurodegenerationT Rich
Department of Pathology, Division of Immunology, University of Cambridge, Cambridge CB2 1QP, UK
Hum Mol Genet 8:2451-9. 1999....
- Pellino-related sequences from Caenorhabditis elegans and Homo sapiensT Rich
Department of Pathology, Cambridge University, UK
Immunogenetics 52:145-9. 2000