Gleb E Yakubov
Affiliation: Unilever Research
- Molecular structure and rheological properties of short-side-chain heavily glycosylated porcine stomach mucinGleb E Yakubov
Unilever Corporate Research, Colworth Park, Sharnbrook, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
Biomacromolecules 8:3467-77. 2007....
- Viscous boundary lubrication of hydrophobic surfaces by mucinGleb E Yakubov
Unilever Corporate Research, Colworth Science Park, Bedfordshire MK44 1LQ, UK
Langmuir 25:2313-21. 2009..The estimated local viscosities of the adsorbed layer, derived from the friction measurements and the polymer layer density, are in agreement with each other...
- Charge and interfacial behavior of short side-chain heavily glycosylated porcine stomach mucinGleb E Yakubov
Unilever Corporate Research, Colworth Park, Sharnbrook, Beds MK44 1LQ, United Kingdom
Biomacromolecules 8:3791-9. 2007..Zeta potential measurements establish the polyampholyte nature of the mucin molecules, which is used to explain their adsorption behavior on similarly charged surfaces...
- Charge reversal by salt-induced aggregation in aqueous lactoferrin solutionsIoanna Mela
Unilever Discover, Colworth Science Park, Sharnbrook, Bedford, UK
Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces 78:53-60. 2010....
- Polyphenol control of cell spreading on glycoprotein substrataJames McColl
Nanotechnology Centre, Cranfield University, Cranfield MK43 0AL, Bedfordshire, UK
J Biomater Sci Polym Ed 20:841-51. 2009....
- Interaction of tea polyphenols and food constituents with model gut epithelia: the protective role of the mucus gel layerEleanor M D'Agostino
Unilever Discover, Colworth Science Park, Sharnbrook, Beds MK441LQ, United Kingdom
J Agric Food Chem 60:3318-28. 2012..In addition, the data showing reduced toxicity of EC compared to that of EGCG suggest that the cytotoxic effects of high polyphenol levels may be associated with the ability of polyphenols to interact with cellular proteins and mucins...
- Influence of ionic strength changes on the structure of pre-adsorbed salivary films. A response of a natural multi-component layerLubica Macakova
Unilever Discover, Colworth Science Park, Sharnbrook, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces 77:31-9. 2010....