- Validation of terminal peptide of procollagen III for the detection and assessment of nonalcoholic steatohepatitis in patients with nonalcoholic fatty liver diseaseSudeep Tanwar
UCL Institute of Liver and Digestive Health, Centre for Hepatology, Division of Medicine, University College London, London, UK
Hepatology 57:103-11. 2013..When incorporating patients with all degrees of fibrosis from both cohorts, PIIINP was able to discriminate between patients with SS and those with NASH or advanced fibrosis with AUROC 0.85-0.87...
- Randomized clinical trial: a pilot study investigating the safety and effectiveness of an escalating dose of peginterferon α-2a monotherapy for 48 weeks compared with standard clinical care in patients with hepatitis C cirrhosisSudeep Tanwar
Department of Medicine, Centre for Hepatology, University College London, London, UK
Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 24:543-50. 2012....
- Is there any value to hepatitis B virus genotype analysis?Sudeep Tanwar
Centre for Hepatology, University College London Royal Free Campus, Rowland Hill Street Hampstead, London, NW3 2PF, UK
Curr Gastroenterol Rep 14:37-46. 2012..In conclusion, genotyping of chronic HBV infections can help practicing physicians identify those at risk of disease progression and determine optimal anti-viral therapy...
- TMC435 for the treatment of chronic hepatitis CSudeep Tanwar
Royal Free Hospital, UCL Medical School, Centre for Hepatology, Rowland Hill Street, London, NW3 2PF, UK
Expert Opin Investig Drugs 21:1193-209. 2012..Prior to the development of direct-acting antiviral (DAA) agents, the standard of care (SOC) for CHC comprised combined treatment with pegylated interferon (PegIFN) and ribavirin (RBV)...
- Boceprevir: an oral protease inhibitor for the treatment of chronic HCV infectionPaul M Trembling
Centre for Hepatology, UCL Medical School, Royal Free Hospital, Rowland Hill Street, London, NW3 2PF, UK
Expert Rev Anti Infect Ther 10:269-79. 2012..This article will review the pharmacology and pharmacodynamics of boceprevir, the efficacy and safety of the drug, and explore possible future developments in the management of CHC...