- Breathing retraining for asthmaF S F Ram
Department of Physiological Medicine, St George s Hospital Medical School, University of London, Tooting, UK
Respir Med 97:501-7. 2003..Further large-scale trials using breathing retraining techniques in asthma are required to address this important issue...
- Regular inhaled short acting beta2 agonists for the management of stable chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: Cochrane systematic review and meta-analysisF S F Ram
St George s Hospital Medical School, Department of Physiological Medicine, University of London, UK
Thorax 58:580-4. 2003..A review of the literature was undertaken to determine the effectiveness of regular treatment with ISABAs compared with placebo in stable COPD...
- Efficacy of theophylline in people with stable chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a systematic review and meta-analysisF S F Ram
National Collaborating Centre for Women s and Children s Health, London, UK
Respir Med 99:135-44. 2005..To determine the efficacy of oral theophylline compared with placebo in people with stable chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)...
- Tiotropium for stable chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: A meta-analysisR G Barr
Division of General Medicine, PH 9 East Room 105, Columbia University Medical Centre, 630 West 168th Street, New York, NY 10032, USA
Thorax 61:854-62. 2006....
- Airway mucosal inflammation in COPD is similar in smokers and ex-smokers: a pooled analysisE Gamble
Department of Respiratory Medicine, London Chest Hospital, Bonner Road, London, UK
Eur Respir J 30:467-71. 2007..It is concluded that, in established chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, the bronchial mucosal inflammatory cell infiltrate is similar in ex-smokers and those that continue to smoke...