P J Finan
Affiliation: St James's University Hospital
- The management of malignant large bowel obstruction: ACPGBI position statementP J Finan
Department of Colorectal Surgery, General Infirmary at Leeds, Leeds, UK
Colorectal Dis 9:1-17. 2007
- Evaluation of the role of pre-operative magnetic resonance imaging in the management of rectal cancerI D Botterill
Department of Surgery, The Centre for Digestive Diseases, The General Infirmary at Leeds, Leeds, UK
Colorectal Dis 3:295-303. 2001..This study assesses the ability of body coil magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) to pre-operatively stage mural penetration, nodal status and circumferential resection margin (CRM) involvement of rectal cancer...
- The role of CA-242 and CEA in surveillance following curative resection for colorectal cancerN R Hall
Department of Surgery, General Infirmary at Leeds, UK
Br J Cancer 70:549-53. 1994....
- Population-based study of laparoscopic colorectal cancer surgery 2006-2008E F Taylor
Northern and Yorkshire Cancer Registry and Information Service, St James s Institute of Oncology, St James s University Hospital, Leeds, UK
Br J Surg 100:553-60. 2013..This study aimed to examine the introduction of laparoscopic surgery in the English National Health Service...
- Serum concentrations of soluble adhesion molecules in patients with colorectal cancerG Velikova
ICRF Cancer Medicine Research Unit, St James s University Hospital, Leeds, UK
Br J Cancer 77:1857-63. 1998..VCAM-1 was positively correlated with age and negatively with degree of tumour differentiation and haemoglobin concentration. The biological implications and possible clinical relevance of these findings are discussed...
- Stapled transanal rectal resection for obstructed defaecation and evidence-based practiceD G Jayne
Academic Surgical Unit, St James s University Hospital, Leeds, UK
Br J Surg 92:793-4. 2005
- A feasibility, pharmacokinetic and frequency-escalation trial of intraperitoneal chemotherapy in high risk gastrointestinal tract cancerM T Seymour
Cancer Research UK Centre, University of Leeds, Cookridge Hospital, Leeds, LS16 6QB, UK
Eur J Surg Oncol 34:403-9. 2008....
- Infliximab in the surgical management of complex fistulating anal Crohn's diseaseC Talbot
Division of Colon and Rectal Surgery, The General Infirmary at Leeds, United Kingdom
Colorectal Dis 7:164-8. 2005..To assess prospectively the efficacy and safety of treatment of perianal Crohn's disease by means of a combination of surgical management and a standardized protocol for the intravenous infusion of infliximab...
- Does the need to self-digitate or the presence of a large or nonemptying rectocoele on proctography influence the outcome of transanal rectocoele repair?S G Stojkovic
Clarendon Wing, Room 33, B Floor, The General Infirmary at Leeds, Great George Street, Leeds LS1 3EX, UK
Colorectal Dis 5:169-72. 2003....
- Awareness of investigations and treatment of faecal incontinence among the general practitioners: a postal questionnaire surveyD K Thekkinkattil
Department of Colorectal Surgery, The General Infirmary at Leeds, Leeds, UK
Colorectal Dis 10:263-7. 2008..To the best knowledge of the authors, no studies have examined the awareness of investigations and treatment options for faecal incontinence amongst GPs. This is the focus of our study...
- Association between family history and mismatch repair in colorectal cancerR P Coggins
Cancer Research UK Genetic Epidemiology Laboratory, St James s University Hospital, Beckett St, Leeds LS9 7TF, UK
Gut 54:636-42. 2005..This study examines the association between MMR gene expression and family history of cancer among the CRC population...