Affiliation: St James's University Hospital
- The multinational Men's Attitudes to Life Events and Sexuality (MALES) study: I. Prevalence of erectile dysfunction and related health concerns in the general populationRaymond C Rosen
Department of Psychiatry, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Pisctaway, NJ 08854, USA
Curr Med Res Opin 20:607-17. 2004....
- Improvement in erectile function on vardenafil treatment correlates with treatment satisfaction in both patients and their partnersDavid Ralph
Middlesex Hospital, London, UK
BJU Int 100:130-6. 2007....
- Factors associated with preference for sildenafil citrate and tadalafil for treating erectile dysfunction in men naïve to phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitor therapy: post hoc analysis of data from a multicentre, randomized, open-label, crossover studyIan Eardley
Pyrah Department of Urology, St James University Hospital, Becket Street, Leeds, UK
BJU Int 100:122-9. 2007....
- An open-label, multicentre, randomized, crossover study comparing sildenafil citrate and tadalafil for treating erectile dysfunction in men naïve to phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitor therapyIan Eardley
St James University Hospital, Pyrah Department of Urology, Leeds, UK
BJU Int 96:1323-32. 2005..To compare treatment preference, efficacy, and tolerability of sildenafil citrate (sildenafil) and tadalafil for treating erectile dysfunction (ED) in men naïve to phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) inhibitor therapy...
- Vardenafil improves erectile function in men with erectile dysfunction and associated underlying conditions, irrespective of the use of concomitant medicationsIan Eardley
Pyrah Department of Urology, St James s University Hospital, Leeds, UK
J Sex Med 7:244-55. 2010..Men with erectile dysfunction (ED) are also likely to have associated underlying conditions...
- Efficacy and safety of tadalafil in a Western European population of men with erectile dysfunctionIan Eardley
Department of Urology, St James University Hospital, Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK
BJU Int 94:871-7. 2004....
- Onset and duration of action of sildenafil for the treatment of erectile dysfunctionIan Eardley
Department of Urology, St James University Hospital, Leeds, West Yorkshire and Pfizer Ltd, Sandwich, Kent, UK
Br J Clin Pharmacol 53:61S-65S. 2002..To determine the onset and duration of action of sildenafil in patients with erectile dysfunction (ED)...
- The efficacy of tadalafil in clinical populationsRonald W Lewis
Department of Urology, Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA 30912, USA, and St James University Hospital, Leeds, UK
J Sex Med 2:517-31. 2005....
- The prevalence of newly diagnosed hyperlipidaemia in men with erectile dysfunctionNicholas J Smith
Pyrah Department of Urology, St James s University Hospital, Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK
BJU Int 100:357-61. 2007....
- Pharmacotherapy for erectile dysfunctionIan Eardley
Department of Urology, St James University Hospital, Leeds, UK
J Sex Med 7:524-40. 2010..Pharmacotherapy is the usual initial therapy for most men with erectile dysfunction...
- Imaging for erectile dysfunctionIan Eardley
St James s University Hospital, Leeds, UK
Curr Opin Urol 12:143-7. 2002..In addition, the new techniques of functional magnetic resonance imaging and positron emission tomography scanning are beginning to offer new insights into the central mechanisms which control erections...
- Time from dosing to sexual intercourse attempts in men taking tadalafil in clinical trialsRidwan Shabsigh
Department of Urology, Columbia University, New York, NY 10032, USA
BJU Int 96:857-63. 2005....
- Vardenafil provides reliable efficacy over time in men with erectile dysfunctionFrancesco Montorsi
Instituto San Raffaele, Milan, Italy
Urology 64:1187-95. 2004..To evaluate the reliability of vardenafil efficacy and tolerability within 12 weeks in a broad population of men with erectile dysfunction (ED)...
- Vardenafil restores erectile function to normal range in men with erectile dysfunctionHarin Padma-Nathan
Male Clinic, Beverly Hills, CA 90212, USA
J Sex Med 4:152-61. 2007..The ability of oral phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor therapy to restore erectile function to normal is an important attribute to men with erectile dysfunction (ED)...
- Comparing vardenafil and sildenafil in the treatment of men with erectile dysfunction and risk factors for cardiovascular disease: a randomized, double-blind, pooled crossover studyEusebio Rubio-Aurioles
Asociacion Mexicana para la Salud Sexual AC, Tlalpan, Mexico
J Sex Med 3:1037-49. 2006....
- Editorial comment on: daily treatment with sildenafil reverses endothelial dysfunction and oxidative stress in an animal model of insulin resistanceIan Eardley
Eur Urol 53:1280-1. 2008
- The multinational Men's Attitudes to Life Events and Sexuality (MALES) Study Phase II: understanding PDE5 inhibitor treatment seeking patterns, among men with erectile dysfunctionWilliam A Fisher
Department of Psychology, Social Science Centre 6430, University of Western Ontario, Canada
J Sex Med 1:150-60. 2004..The aim of Phase II of the Men's Attitudes to Life Events and Sexuality (MALES) Study is to explore PDE5 inhibitor treatment seeking among men with erectile dysfunction (ED)...
- Vardenafil is effective and well-tolerated for treating erectile dysfunction in a broad population of men, irrespective of ageFrancois Giuliano
Department of Urology, CHU de Bicetre, AP HP, 78 rue du General Leclerc, 94272 Le Kremlin Bicêtre Cedex, France
BJU Int 95:110-6. 2005..To assess the efficacy and safety of vardenafil in the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) in men of different age groups...
- Vardenafil improves erectile function in men with erectile dysfunction irrespective of disease severity and disease classificationCraig Donatucci
Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC, USA
J Sex Med 1:301-9. 2004..This retrospective subgroup analysis assessed the effectiveness of vardenafil treatment in men with ED of different baseline severity and disease classification...
- Penetration and maintenance of erection with vardenafil: a time-from-dosing analysisLuc Valiquette
Service d Urologie, CHUM Hopital St Luc, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Can J Urol 12:2687-98; discussion 2699. 2005....
- A 4-year update on the safety of sildenafil citrate (Viagra)Harin Padma-Nathan
The Male Clinic, Keck School of Medicine at the University of Southern California School of Medicine, Beverly Hills, California, USA
Urology 60:67-90. 2002..Lastly, we review the specific effects on the visual system based on findings from studies conducted during drug development and post marketing...
- Premature ejaculation: the scope of the problemTricia Barnes
Tricia Barnes and Associates, London, United Kingdom
J Sex Marital Ther 33:151-70. 2007..The approach most likely to provide success is a combination of cognitive and sex therapy with a pharmacologic agent of proven efficacy that has an easy-to-follow dosing regimen...
- Penile size and the 'small penis syndrome'Kevan R Wylie
Porterbrook Clinic, Sheffield Care Trust, Sheffield, UK
BJU Int 99:1449-55. 2007..A thorough assessment, normalizing the worry and then exploring the treatment options in detail with the man, is essential to allow the matter to be consolidated satisfactorily within the male ego...
- Effects of testosterone on erectile function: implications for the therapy of erectile dysfunctionFarid Saad
GBU Gynecology Andrology, Bayer Schering Pharma, Berlin, Germany
BJU Int 99:988-92. 2007..Thus, androgen treatment in hypogonadic patients, including those unresponsive to PDE-5 inhibitors, often results in an improvement of ED. Testosterone therapy is safe and convenient, while rapidly correcting low testosterone levels...
- Optimisation of PDE5 inhibitor therapy in men with erectile dysfunction: converting "non-responders" into "responders"Ian Eardley
Eur Urol 50:31-3. 2006
- Sexual experience of female partners of men with erectile dysfunction: the female experience of men's attitudes to life events and sexuality (FEMALES) studyWilliam A Fisher
Department of Psychology, Social Science Centre 6430, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada N6A 5C2
J Sex Med 2:675-84. 2005..Much research has explored the experience of erectile dysfunction (ED) among men with ED, but far less attention has been paid to the perceptions and sexual experiences of the female partners of men with ED...
- Pharmacotherapy for erectile dysfunctionHarin Padma-Nathan
J Sex Med 1:128-40. 2004..Advances in understanding of the biochemistry and physiology of penile erection have led to breakthroughs in pharmacotherapy of erectile dysfunction...