Udaya P Udayaraj
Affiliation: Southmead Hospital
- Social deprivation, ethnicity, and uptake of living kidney donor transplantation in the United KingdomUdaya Udayaraj
U K Renal Registry, Southmead Hospital, Bristol, UK
Transplantation 93:610-6. 2012..Socioeconomic disparities and their contribution to the ethnic differences in living kidney donor transplantation have not been adequately studied...
- Social deprivation, ethnicity, and access to the deceased donor kidney transplant waiting list in England and WalesUdaya Udayaraj
UK Renal Registry, Southmead Hospital, Bristol, Avon, United Kingdom
Transplantation 90:279-85. 2010..Socioeconomic and ethnic inequity in access to kidney transplant waiting list has been described in the United States but not examined in a universal healthcare system...
- Chronic kidney disease in kidney transplant recipients-is it different from chronic native kidney disease?Udaya P Udayaraj
Richard Bright Renal Unit, Southmead Hospital, Southmead Road, Bristol, United Kingdom
Transplantation 90:765-70. 2010..73m per year and above was considered to be stable or improving function. Linear regression and Cox regression analyses were used to examine factors influencing ΔeGFR and its association with mortality, respectively...
- Late presentation of patients with end-stage renal disease for renal replacement therapy--is it always avoidable?Udaya P Udayaraj
Richard Bright Renal Unit, Southmead Hospital, Bristol, UK
Nephrol Dial Transplant 26:3646-51. 2011..Twenty-five to 30% of new renal replacement therapy (RRT) patients present late to renal services. The proportion in whom this is avoidable, and whether awareness of chronic kidney disease (CKD) has reduced its incidence is not known...
- Ethnicity, socioeconomic status, and attainment of clinical practice guideline standards in dialysis patients in the United kingdomUdaya P Udayaraj
UK Renal Registry, Southmead Hospital, Southmead Road, Bristol, BS10 5NB, UK
Clin J Am Soc Nephrol 4:979-87. 2009..The role of socioeconomic status (SES) and its contribution to ethnic differences in standards attainment among dialysis patients is not known...
- Socio-economic status, ethnicity and geographical variations in acceptance rates for renal replacement therapy in England and Wales: an ecological studyUdaya P Udayaraj
UK Renal Registry, Southmead Hospital, Southmead Road, Bristol BS10 5NB, UK
J Epidemiol Community Health 64:535-41. 2010..It is not known to what extent the reported regional variations in renal replacement therapy (RRT) acceptance rates in England and Wales are due to differences in the socio-demographic characteristics of the population...
- Blood pressure and mortality risk on peritoneal dialysisUdaya P Udayaraj
UK Renal Registry, Southmead Hospital, Southmead Road, Bristol, UK
Am J Kidney Dis 53:70-8. 2009..The association of baseline blood pressure (BP) and mortality in incident peritoneal dialysis patients has not been adequately studied...