David E Odd
Affiliation: Southmead Hospital
- Preterm birth, age at school entry and educational performanceDavid Odd
Neonatal Unit, North Bristol NHS Trust, Bristol, United Kingdom
PLoS ONE 8:e76615. 2013..To investigate if the lack of gestational age correction may explain some of the school failure seen in ex-preterm infants...
- Long-term cognitive outcomes of infants born moderately and late pretermDavid Edward Odd
Neonatal Unit, Southmead Hospital, Bristol, UK
Dev Med Child Neurol 54:704-9. 2012..To investigate whether infants born late preterm have poorer cognitive outcomes than term-born infants...
- Resuscitation at birth and cognition at 8 years of age: a cohort studyDavid E Odd
Clinical Science at North Bristol, University of Bristol, Bristol, UK
Lancet 373:1615-22. 2009..Our aim was to determine whether infants receiving resuscitation after birth, but with no symptoms of encephalopathy, have reduced intelligence quotient (IQ) scores in childhood...
- The association between birth condition and neuropsychological functioning and educational attainment at school age: a cohort studyDavid E Odd
Southmead Hospital, Bristol, Avon, UK
Arch Dis Child 96:30-7. 2011....
- Risk of low Apgar score and socioeconomic position: a study of Swedish male birthsDavid E Odd
Clinical Science at North Bristol, University of Bristol, Bristol, United Kingdom
Acta Paediatr 97:1275-80. 2008..The aim of this study was to investigate the association between maternal socioeconomic position and a persistent low Apgar score (a score of < 7 at 1 and 5 min following birth)...