- Paediatric malaria case-management with artemether-lumefantrine in Zambia: a repeat cross-sectional studyDejan Zurovac
Malaria Public Health and Epidemiology Group, Centre for Geographic Medicine, KEMRI Wellcome Trust Collaborative Programme, Nairobi, Kenya
Malar J 6:31. 2007..Improvements in the case-management of uncomplicated malaria two years after the initial evaluation and three years after the change of policy in Zambia are reported...
- From chloroquine to artemether-lumefantrine: the process of drug policy change in ZambiaNaawa Sipilanyambe
Department of Community Medicine, University of Zambia, RW 0001, Lusaka, Zambia
Malar J 7:25. 2008....
- A cost-effectiveness analysis of artemether lumefantrine for treatment of uncomplicated malaria in ZambiaPascalina Chanda
National Malaria Control Centre, Box 32 509, Lusaka, Zambia
Malar J 6:21. 2007..This study evaluates the cost-effectiveness analysis of artemether-lumefantrine, a version of ACTs adopted in Zambia in mid 2004...
- Assessment of the therapeutic efficacy of a paediatric formulation of artemether-lumefantrine (Coartesiane) for the treatment of uncomplicated Plasmodium falciparum in children in ZambiaPascalina Chanda
National Malaria Control Centre, P O Box 32509, Lusaka, Zambia
Malar J 5:75. 2006..The findings of the therapeutic efficacy of an artemisinin-based combination therapy of pediatric artemether-lumefantrine (Coartesiane) are reported...
- Adherence to the combination of sulphadoxine-pyrimethamine and artesunate in the Maheba refugee settlement, ZambiaEvelyn Depoortere
Epicentre, Paris, France
Trop Med Int Health 9:62-7. 2004..For these treatment regimens to remain efficacious on a long-term basis, specific and locally adapted strategies need to be implemented to ensure completion of the treatment...
- Efficacy and effectiveness of the combination of sulfadoxine/pyrimethamine and a 3-day course of artesunate for the treatment of uncomplicated falciparum malaria in a refugee settlement in ZambiaEvelyn Depoortere
Epicentre, 8 rue Saint Sabin, 75011 Paris, France
Trop Med Int Health 10:139-45. 2005..When implementing new malaria treatment policies, serious investment in ensuring patient adherence is essential to ascertain the effectiveness of the new treatment schedules...
- National malaria control and scaling up for impact: the Zambia experience through 2006Richard W Steketee
Malaria Control and Evaluation Partnership in Africa, PATH, Ferney, France
Am J Trop Med Hyg 79:45-52. 2008....