K C L Lee
Affiliation: Royal Veterinary College
- Extracorporeal liver assist device to exchange albumin and remove endotoxin in acute liver failure: Results of a pivotal pre-clinical studyKarla C L Lee
Department of Clinical Science and Services, The Royal Veterinary College, Hertfordshire, UK Electronic address
J Hepatol 63:634-42. 2015..We aimed to test the effect of this device on survival in a pig model of acetaminophen-induced acute liver failure...
- A reproducible, clinically relevant, intensively managed, pig model of acute liver failure for testing of therapies aimed to prolong survivalKarla C L Lee
Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, Royal Veterinary College, University of London, UK
Liver Int 33:544-51. 2013....
- Validation of a technique for studying functional adaptation of the mouse ulna in response to mechanical loadingK C L Lee
Department of Veterinary Basic Sciences, The Royal Veterinary College, London, UK
Bone 31:407-12. 2002..One important advantage in using mice over rats involves the potential for assessing the effects of loading in transgenics...
- Association between hepatic histopathologic lesions and clinical findings in dogs undergoing surgical attenuation of a congenital portosystemic shunt: 38 cases (2000-2004)Karla C L Lee
Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, Royal Veterinary College, University of London, Hertfordshire, AL9 7TA, England
J Am Vet Med Assoc 239:638-45. 2011..To review hepatic histopathologic lesions in dogs undergoing surgical attenuation of a congenital portosystemic shunt (CPSS) in relation to clinical findings and tolerance of complete surgical attenuation...
- The adaptive response of bone to mechanical loading in female transgenic mice is deficient in the absence of oestrogen receptor-alpha and -betaK C L Lee
Department of Veterinary Basic Sciences, The Royal Veterinary College, Royal College Street, London NW1 0TU, UK
J Endocrinol 182:193-201. 2004....