Affiliation: Royal Marsden Hospital
- Emerging targeted therapies for breast cancerMonica Arnedos
Breast Unit, Department of Medicine, The Royal Marsden Hospital, Fulham Road, London SW3 6JJ, UK
Hematol Oncol Clin North Am 21:321-40. 2007..Targeted therapies against these pathways have recently become one of the most active and promising areas of development in oncology...
- Progression of endocrine therapies for breast cancer: where are we headed?Monica Arnedos
The Royal Marsden Hospital, Fulham Road, London, SW3 6JJ, UK
Expert Rev Anticancer Ther 7:1651-64. 2007..A key question for all forms of endocrine therapy remains optimal duration. Evidence is emerging to suggest that, for some women, treatment should be continued for many years and perhaps lifelong...
- Discordance between core needle biopsy (CNB) and excisional biopsy (EB) for estrogen receptor (ER), progesterone receptor (PgR) and HER2 status in early breast cancer (EBC)M Arnedos
Department of Medicine, Breast Unit, The Royal Marsden Hospital and Institute of Cancer Research, London, UK
Ann Oncol 20:1948-52. 2009....
- Enhanced expression of the PDGFR/Abl signaling pathway in aromatase inhibitor-resistant breast cancerM T Weigel
The Breakthrough Breast Cancer Research Centre, Institute of Cancer Research, London, UK
Ann Oncol 24:126-33. 2013..We aimed to determine its clinical relevance in aromatase inhibitor (AI)-resistant breast cancer...
- Polymorphisms of the aromatase gene (CYP19A1) and benefit of aromatase inhibitors (AIs) in metastatic breast cancer (mBC) patientsM Arnedos
The Royal Marsden Hospital, London, United Kingdom Medical Oncology, Christie Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, United Kingdom The Institute of Cancer Research, London, United Kingdom St Mary s Hospital, Genetic Medicine, Manchester, United Kingdom Breakthrough Breast Cancer Research Centre, Institute of Cancer Research, London, United Kingdom Christie Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, United Kingdom St Mary s Hospital, Manchester, United Kingdom The Christie Hospital, Manchester, United Kingdom
J Clin Oncol 29:608. 2011..608 Background: Germline genotypic polymorphisms in CYP19A1 have been associated with differential benefit from treatment with AIs in patients with mBC, but validation is lacking...
- Platinum-based chemotherapy in triple-negative breast cancerB Sirohi
Breast Unit, Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK
Ann Oncol 19:1847-52. 2008..We present our long-term results with platinum-based chemotherapy for TN breast cancer...
- The evolution of adjuvant endocrine therapy: developments since St Gallen 2005Ian E Smith
Breast Unit, Royal Marsden Hospital, Fulham Road, London SW3 6JJ, UK
Breast 16:S4-9. 2007....
- Ovarian protection with goserelin during adjuvant chemotherapy for pre-menopausal women with early breast cancer (EBC)Ander Urruticoechea
Institut Catala d Oncologia, Hospital Duran i Reynalds, Gran Via km 2 7 L Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
Breast Cancer Res Treat 110:411-6. 2008..We report an audit of our experience with the luteinising hormone-releasing hormone agonist, goserelin, to achieve transient ovarian suppression during chemotherapy as a means of preserving ovarian function...