- Spinal injury patterns resulting from car and motorcycle accidentsAngus Robertson
Department of Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery, St James s University Hospital, Leeds, United Kingdom
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 27:2825-30. 2002..Retrospective data analysis...
- The fabella: a forgotten source of knee pain?A Robertson
Huddersfield Royal Infirmary, Acre Street, Lindley, Huddersfield, HD3 3EA, UK
Knee 11:243-5. 2004..We present a case of chondromalacia of the fabella, describe a provocative diagnostic test and review the literature on this unusual cause of knee pain...
- Excessive volume of trauma workload out of hours: is it really true?Angus Robertson
Department of Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery, St James s University Hospital, Beckett Street, Leeds LS9 7TF, UK
Injury 35:864-8. 2004..Planning issues need to be addressed to ensure that a career in trauma surgery is made attractive to current and future orthopaedic trainees...
- Spinal injuries in motorcycle crashes: patterns and outcomesAngus Robertson
Department of Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery, St James s University Hospital, Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
J Trauma 53:5-8. 2002..The purpose of this study was to determine patterns of spinal injury and clinical outcomes resulting from motorcycle crashes...
- Re: Assessment at the end of training--a necessity or a nuisance? Surg J R Coll Surg Edinb Irel., 2:2004; 28-31Angus Robertson
Surgeon 2:301; author reply 301. 2004