Affiliation: Queen Alexandra Hospital
- Continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis patients are unable to increase dietary intake to recommended levelsDebbie Sutton
Wessex Renal and Transplant Unit, Queen Alexandra Hospital, Portsmouth, United Kingdom
J Ren Nutr 17:329-35. 2007..This study's objective was to determine whether offering dietary advice was effective in supporting patients in adjusting energy intake...
- Can increased dietary fibre reduce laxative requirement in peritoneal dialysis patients?Debbie Sutton
Wessex Renal and Transplant Service, Queen Alexandra Hospital, Portsmouth, UK
J Ren Care 33:174-8. 2007....
- Questionnaire to evaluate and elucidate patients' perceptions of renal dietary adviceDebbie Sutton
Wessex Renal and Transplant Service, UK
J Ren Care 34:143-50. 2008..It is also essential that doctors have access to accurate dietary advice so they can support patients appropriately to change their dietary behaviour...
- Can a functional food exert a cholesterol lowering effect in renal transplant patients?Debbie Sutton
Wessex Renal and Transplant Service, Hampshire, UK
J Ren Care 35:42-7. 2009..Data collection with respect to other factors that influence CV risk suggests that an overall assessment of diet and lifestyle as well as cholesterol lowering should be undertaken...
- Facilitating dietary change in renal disease: investigating patients' perspectivesRachel Hollingdale
Faculty Nutrition and Medical Sciences, Surrey University, UK
J Ren Care 34:136-42. 2008..OBJECTIVES. This study aims to explore the knowledge and beliefs of chronic kidney disease (CKD) patients about the role of diet in their disease presentation and management...