Affiliation: Queen Mary
- Service implications from a comparison of the evidence on the effectiveness and a survey of provision in England and Wales of COPD specialist nurse services in the communityBridget Candy
Centre for Psychiatry, Wolfson s Institute of Preventative Medicine, Barts and The London, Queen Mary s School of Medicine and Dentistry, London E1 4NS, UK
Int J Nurs Stud 44:601-10. 2007..Therefore, implementing the right care model(s) for patients with COPD is a priority. Nurses, particularly those with specialist roles, are often the principal health professionals involved in new service models...
- Effectiveness of innovations in nurse led chronic disease management for patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: systematic review of evidenceStephanie J C Taylor
Centre for Health Sciences, Barts and The London, Queen Mary s School of Medicine and Dentistry, London E1 2AT
BMJ 331:485. 2005..To determine the effectiveness of innovations in management of chronic disease involving nurses for patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)...
- Psychosocial work environment and mental health--a meta-analytic reviewStephen Stansfeld
Centre for Psychiatry, Wolfson Institute of Preventive Medicine, Joseph Rotblat Building, Barts and London, Queen Mary s School of Medicine and Dentistry, Charterhouse Square, London EC1 6BQ, United Kindom
Scand J Work Environ Health 32:443-62. 2006....
- Recovery from infectious mononucleosis: a case for more than symptomatic therapy? A systematic reviewBridget Candy
Department of Psychological Medicine, Guy s, King s and St Thomas School of Medicine, London
Br J Gen Pract 52:844-51. 2002..More information is needed on the course of ill health subsequent to the onset of infectious mononucleosis. Certain risk factors associated with delay may be amenable to a simple intervention in primary care...
- A randomised controlled trial of a psycho-educational intervention to aid recovery in infectious mononucleosisBridget Candy
Department of Psychological Medicine, Guy s, King s and St Thomas School of Medicine, 103 Denmark Hill, London SE5 8AZ, UK
J Psychosom Res 57:89-94. 2004..We therefore developed a brief psycho-educational intervention aimed at improving recovery from infectious mononucleosis, and piloted a randomised controlled trial to evaluate the intervention...