D D Ateh
Affiliation: Queen Mary
- Culture of human keratinocytes on polypyrrole-based conducting polymersDavidson D Ateh
IRC in Biomedical Materials, Queen Mary, University of London, United Kingdom
Tissue Eng 12:645-55. 2006..Polypyrrole composites are attractive candidates for tissue-engineering applications since they may incorporate biomolecules and are electrically addressable with the potential to both direct and report on cell activity...
- Polypyrrole-based conducting polymers and interactions with biological tissuesD D Ateh
IRC in Biomedical Materials, Queen Mary University of London, London E14NS, UK
J R Soc Interface 3:741-52. 2006....
- Impedimetric sensing of cells on polypyrrole-based conducting polymersD D Ateh
IRC in Biomedical Materials, Queen Mary University of London, London, United Kingdom
J Biomed Mater Res A 83:391-400. 2007....
- Dynein-dynactin complex subunits are differentially localized in brain and spinal cord, with selective involvement in pathological features of neurodegenerative diseaseD D Ateh
The London Queen Mary s School of Medicine and Dentistry, Queen Mary University of London, London, UK
Neuropathol Appl Neurobiol 34:88-94. 2008..Here, the distribution of complex subunits in human central nervous system (CNS) has been assessed using immunohistochemistry in order to test the hypothesis that this may be altered in neurodegenerative disease...
- The intracellular uptake of CD95 modified paclitaxel-loaded poly(lactic-co-glycolic acid) microparticlesDavidson D Ateh
Pathology Group, Blizard Institute, Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry, Queen Mary, University of London, 4 Newark Street, London E1 2AT, UK
Biomaterials 32:8538-47. 2011..CD95 functionalised drug carriers could contribute to the improved function of cytotoxics in cancer, potentially increasing drug targeting and efficacy whilst reducing toxicity...
- The phagocytic capacity of neuronesSamantha Bowen
Neuroscience Centre and Pathology Group, Queen Mary s School of Medicine and Dentistry, Institute of Pathology, Royal London Hospital, London, UK
Eur J Neurosci 25:2947-55. 2007....