S E McArdle
Affiliation: Nottingham Trent University
- Identification of Metastasis Associated Antigen 1 (MTA1) by Serological Screening of Prostate Cancer cDNA LibrariesLi Geng
School of Science and Technology, Nottingham Trent University, Clifton Lane, Nottingham, NG11 8NS, UK
Open Biochem J 2:100-7. 2008..Based on these findings and previous reports on the literature on this gene, MTA-1 can be considered not only as a "biomarker" of aggressive disease but also as a potential therapeutic target...
- Induction of human cytotoxic T lymphocytes that preferentially recognise tumour cells bearing a conformational p53 mutantS E McArdle
Division of Oncology and Cellular Pathology Cancer Studies, University of Sheffield Medical School, UK
Cancer Immunol Immunother 49:417-25. 2000..This suggests that these peptides are presented on the surface of SaOs-2/175 and SKBr3-A2 cells in a conformation-dependent manner and represent potentially useful target peptides for immunotherapy...
- Cancer vaccines: Uses of HLA transgenic mice compared to genetically modified miceStephanie McArdle
The John Van Geest Cancer Research Centre, School of Science and Technology, Nottingham Trent University, Clifton Lane, Nottingham, NG11 8NS Nottingham
Front Biosci (Landmark Ed) 14:4640-51. 2009..In this review, mice genetically modified to express HLA genes or to spontaneously develop tumors are discussed, highlighting their advantages and limitations as preclinical models for cancer immunotherapy...
- Tumor immunology: new perspectivesStephanie E McArdle
The John Van Geest Cancer Research Centre, Nottingham Trent University, School of Science and Technology, Nottingham, United Kingdom
Cancer Res 69:7157-9. 2009....
- CTL responses to Leishmania mexicana gp63-cDNA vaccine in a murine modelS A Ali
School of Science and Technology, Nottingham Trent University, Clifton, Nottingham, UK
Parasite Immunol 31:373-83. 2009..mexicana gp63 cDNA or SLA and long-lived CTL activity was observed in immunized and/or re-challenged mice but not naïve mice infected with the parasite...