Affiliation: National Institute for Medical Research
- Can trial quality be reliably assessed from published reports of cancer trials: evaluation of risk of bias assessments in systematic reviewsClaire L Vale
Meta analysis Group, MRC Clinical Trials Unit, London WC2B 6NH, UK
BMJ 346:f1798. 2013..To evaluate the reliability of risk of bias assessments based on published trial reports, for determining trial inclusion in meta-analyses...
- Chemotherapy for advanced, recurrent or metastatic endometrial carcinomaClaire L Vale
Meta analysis Group, MRC Clinical Trials Unit, London, UK Hidden
Cochrane Database Syst Rev 8:CD003915. 2012..Co-morbidity, including obesity and cardiac disease, and concerns over toxicity have prevented more extensive studies of cytotoxic chemotherapy, although there are a number of active agents...
- Does anti-EGFR therapy improve outcome in advanced colorectal cancer? A systematic review and meta-analysisClaire L Vale
Medical Research Council Clinical Trials Unit, Aviation House, 125 Kingsway, London WC2B 6NH, UK
Cancer Treat Rev 38:618-25. 2012..Randomised controlled trials (RCTs) of anti-EGFR monoclonal antibodies (MAb) in patients with advanced colorectal cancer (aCRC) have reported conflicting results...
- Involvement of consumers in studies run by the Medical Research Council Clinical Trials Unit: results of a surveyClaire L Vale
MRC Clinical Trials Unit, London, UK
Trials 13:9. 2012....
- Effects of adjusting for censoring on meta-analyses of time-to-event outcomesClaire L Vale
Meta analysis Group, MRC Clinical Trials Unit, London, UK
Int J Epidemiol 31:107-11. 2002..We have assessed the impact of adjusting for censoring on weighting, estimates and statistical heterogeneity of meta-analyses in cancer...