- Penile cancer--prevention and premalignant conditionsSuks Minhas
Institute of Urology, Division of Surgical and Interventional Sciences, University College London, 25 Grafton Way, London, United Kingdom
Urology 76:S24-35. 2010..The recommendations made in the present review formulate the basis of the recent 2009 International Consultation on Urologic Disease Consensus Publishing Group...
- Glans resurfacing for the treatment of carcinoma in situ of the penis: surgical technique and outcomesMajid Shabbir
Department of Andrology, Institute of Urology, University College Hospital, London, United Kingdom
Eur Urol 59:142-7. 2011..The management of carcinoma in situ (CIS) of the penis is controversial, with relatively high local recurrence rates after minimally invasive therapies...
- The use of high-resolution magnetic resonance imaging in the management of patients presenting with priapismDavid J Ralph
Department of Urology, Institute of Urology, Radiology andHistopathology, University College London Hospitals, London, UK
BJU Int 106:1714-8. 2010....
- Conservative surgery for squamous cell carcinoma of the penis: resection margins and long-term oncological controlProdromos Philippou
Department of Andrology, Institute of Urology, University College London Hospitals, London, United Kingdom
J Urol 188:803-8. 2012..We assessed the oncological outcome of penile conserving surgery and identified parameters predicting local recurrence, including resection margins...
- Contemporary management of penile cancerPaul K Hegarty
Department of Andrology, Institute of Urology, London, UK
BJU Int 102:928-32. 2008
- Case study: the surgical management of angiokeratoma resulting from radiotherapy for penile cancerRowland Rees
Institute of Urology, University College London Hospital, London, UK
ScientificWorldJournal 9:339-42. 2009..Furthermore, we outline the management of this problem by surgical reconstruction...
- Systemic vascular endothelial dysfunction in Peyronie's diseaseVineet Agrawal
Institute of Urology, University College London, London, UK
J Sex Med 5:2688-93. 2008..The cause of PD remains obscure despite intense research over the years and investigating the role of vascular dysfunction in the pathogenesis of PD is a novel approach worth undertaking...
- Penile preserving surgery and surgical strategies to maximize penile form and function in penile cancer: recommendations from the United Kingdom experiencePaul K Hegarty
Institute of Urology, University College Hospital, London, UK
World J Urol 27:179-87. 2009..Recent studies have challenged the traditional belief that a 2 cm margin was required for adequate oncological control...
- DNA replication licensing factors and aneuploidy are linked to tumor cell cycle state and clinical outcome in penile carcinomaOliver J Kayes
Department of Pathology, University College London, London, United Kingdom
Clin Cancer Res 15:7335-44. 2009..We have analyzed replication licensing factors (RLF), together with DNA ploidy status, to investigate their role in progression of penile squamous cell carcinoma and to assess their utility as novel prognostic tools...
- Molecular and genetic pathways in penile cancerOliver Kayes
Institute of Urology, Division of Surgical and Interventional Sciences, University College London, London, UK
Lancet Oncol 8:420-9. 2007....
- Diagnosis and management of premalignant penile lesionsMajid Shabbir
Department of Andrology, Institute of Urology, University College London Hospital, London, UK
Ther Adv Urol 3:151-8. 2011..We review the current trends in the approach to diagnosing and treating various premalignant penile conditions...
- The investigation of putative agents, using an in vitro model, to prevent cavernosal smooth muscle dysfunction during low-flow priapismAsif Muneer
Wolfson Institute for Biomedical Research, University College London, Gower Street, London, UK
BJU Int 102:988-92. 2008....
- Recurrent arteriovenous malformation of the scrotum secondary to pelvic traumaVineet Agrawal
St Peter s Andrology Centre, Institute of Urology, London, UK
Urol Int 77:365-7. 2006..This was diagnosed as a lipoma on the ultrasound and clinical examination. To our knowledge, this is the first reported case of recurrent scrotal AVM secondary to trauma...
- A prospective study of 100 cases of penile cancer managed according to European Association of Urology guidelinesPaul K Hegarty
Urology, Institute of Urology, and Pathology, University College Hospital London, London, UK
BJU Int 98:526-31. 2006..To prospectively assess the outcome of patients treated according to the European Association of Urology (EAU) guidelines on the management of penile cancer, a system originally based on retrospective series...