Affiliation: London School of Economics
- Decision-making criteria among European patients: exploring patient preferences for primary care servicesMichela Tinelli
1 LSE Health and Social Care, The London School of Economics and Political Sciences, London, UK
Eur J Public Health 25:3-9. 2015....
- What determines patient preferences for treating low risk basal cell carcinoma when comparing surgery vs imiquimod? A discrete choice experiment survey from the SINS trialMichela Tinelli
Centre of Evidence Based Dermatology, University of Nottingham, A103, King s Meadow Campus, Lenton Lane, Nottingham, NG7 2NR, UK
BMC Dermatol 12:19. 2012..The trial included a discrete choice experiment questionnaire to explore patient preferences of a cream versus surgery for the treatment of their skin cancer...
- Valuing benefits to inform a clinical trial in pharmacy : do differences in utility measures at baseline affect the effectiveness of the intervention?Michela Tinelli
Health Economics Research Unit HERU, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, UK
Pharmacoeconomics 31:163-71. 2013..However, their application to pharmacy practice is limited and the optimal method to inform policy developments is unknown...
- Patients' preferences for an increased pharmacist role in the management of drug therapyMichela Tinelli
Health Economics Research Unit, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
Int J Pharm Pract 17:275-82. 2009..This study investigated patients' preferences for an innovative combined prescribing-and-dispensing role for pharmacists in the management of drug therapies, compared to the more traditional dispensing-only role...
- Development, validation and application of a patient satisfaction scale for a community pharmacy medicines-management serviceMichela Tinelli
Centre of Academic Primary Care Health Economics Research Unit, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, UK
Int J Pharm Pract 19:144-55. 2011..To develop, validate and apply a scale to measure patient satisfaction in a randomised controlled trial of community pharmacy service...
- Costs of a community pharmacist-led medicines management service for patients with coronary heart disease in England: healthcare system and patient perspectivesAnthony Scott
Health Economics Research Unit, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Scotland
Pharmacoeconomics 25:397-411. 2007..The economic impact of community pharmacists providing a medicines management service for patients with CHD has not been rigorously evaluated; the full economic costs of such interventions are rarely presented in the literature...
- Patient evaluation of a community pharmacy medications management serviceMichela Tinelli
Department of General Practice and Primary Care, and Health Economics Research Unit, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Scotland
Ann Pharmacother 41:1962-70. 2007..A patient-centered approach is increasingly recognized as an important component in the evaluation of healthcare services...
- Community pharmacy harm reduction services for drug misusers: national service delivery and professional attitude development over a decade in ScotlandCatriona Matheson
Department of General Practice and Primary Care, Foresterhill Health Centre, University of Aberdeen, Westburn Road, Aberdeen AB25 2AY, UK
J Public Health (Oxf) 29:350-7. 2007..This paper reports a third Scotland-wide survey of pharmacies enabling service delivery to be charted over a decade...
- Survey of patients' experiences and perceptions of care provided by nurse and pharmacist independent prescribers in primary careMichela Tinelli
Centre of Academic Primary Care and Health Economics Research Unit, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, UK
Health Expect 18:1241-55. 2015....