Affiliation: London School of Economics
- An analysis of perceived access to health care in Europe: How universal is universal coverage?Jonathan Cylus
European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies, London School of Economics, Houghton Street, WC2A 2AE London, United Kingdom Electronic address
Health Policy 119:1133-44. 2015..Despite commitments to move towards universal health coverage in Europe, our results suggest that there is still significant heterogeneity among individuals' perceptions of access and important barriers to accessing health care. ..
- Moving forward: lessons for Cyprus as it implements its health insurance schemeJonathan Cylus
European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies, London School of Economics and Political Science, Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE, United Kingdom
Health Policy 110:1-5. 2013....
- Is there a statistical relationship between economic crises and changes in government health expenditure growth? an analysis of twenty-four European countriesJonathan Cylus
European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies and LSE Health, London School of Economics and Political Science, Houghton Street, London, UK
Health Serv Res 47:2204-24. 2012..To identify whether, by what means, and the extent to which historically, government health care expenditure growth in Europe has changed following economic crises...
- An analysis of survey data from eleven countries finds that 'satisfaction' with health system performance means many thingsIrene Papanicolas
Department of Social Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science, UK
Health Aff (Millwood) 32:734-42. 2013....
- Financial crisis, austerity, and health in EuropeMarina Karanikolos
European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London, UK
Lancet 381:1323-31. 2013..Policy decisions about how to respond to economic crises have pronounced and unintended effects on public health, yet public health voices have remained largely silent during the economic crisis...
- Medical savings accounts: assessing their impact on efficiency, equity and financial protection in health careOlivier J Wouters
1LSE Health, London School of Economics and Political Science, London, UK
Health Econ Policy Law 11:321-35. 2016..The impact of these schemes on long-term health-care costs is unclear. Policymakers and others proposing the expansion of MSAs should make explicit what they seek to achieve given the shortcomings of the accounts. ..