R S Levine
- Briefing paper--ZybanR S Levine
Br Dent J 189:412. 2000..Zyban is a drug, newly available on NHS prescription, to aid smoking cessation. Two clinical trials suggest superior efficacy to nicotine patches, however side-effects include xerostomia and its use may have an impact on oral health...
- Milk, flavoured milk products and cariesR S Levine
Br Dent J 191:20. 2001..Available evidence suggests that their cariogenicity is negligible to low and consumed in moderation they are a preferable alternative to similarly sweetened soft drinks...
- Caries experience and bedtime consumption of sugar-sweetened food and drinks--a survey of 600 childrenR S Levine
Community Dent Health 18:228-31. 2001..The children were predominantly from non-working families and 29% were from ethnic minorities...
- The fate of 1,587 unrestored carious deciduous teeth: a retrospective general dental practice based study from northern EnglandR S Levine
Dental Health Services Research Unit, University of Dundee Dental School, Park Place, Dundee DD1 4HR
Br Dent J 193:99-103. 2002..To investigate the outcome of non-restoration of carious deciduous teeth by means of a retrospective analysis of clinical case notes of children regularly attending two general dental practices and receiving preventive care...
- Pain prediction for preventive non-operative management of dentinal caries in primary teeth in general dental practiceR S Levine
Dental Health Services Researcch Unit, University of Dundee Dental School
Br Dent J 195:202-6; discussion 197. 2003....
- Dietary patterns, toothbrushing habits and caries experience of schoolchildren in West Yorkshire, EnglandR S Levine
Academic Unit of Paediatrics, University of Leeds, UK
Community Dent Health 24:82-7. 2007..Three-day, self-reported dietary data was obtained, together with information on toothbrushing habits. A dental examination was carried out using BASCD survey methodology...