- [Borderline personality disorder associated with psychotic symptoms and parietal lobe abnormalities]Peter Lepping
Cherrybank Resource Centre Cheshire, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, UK
Psychiatr Prax 31:96-9. 2004..We explore a case of a forensic patient with severe personality disorder, borderline type, and additional psychotic symptoms. Furthermore, she showed parietal lobe abnormalities...
- Attitudes of mental health professionals and lay-people towards involuntary admission and treatment in England and Germany--a questionnaire analysisPeter Lepping
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership Trust, Cherrybank Resource Centre, 85, Wellington Road, Ellesmere Port, CH65 0BY, UK
Eur Psychiatry 19:91-5. 2004..To identify attitudes about involuntary admission and treatment in mental health professionals and lay-people and to compare results between England and Germany...
- [Decisions about sectioning and medicating of schizophrenic patients in Germany and England--results of a comparative study]Tilman Steinert
Zentrum für Psychiatrie Weissenau, Abt Psychiatrie I der Universität Ulm
Psychiatr Prax 30:114-8. 2003..001 for both). When a logistic regression was performed the country of work was the most important predictive factor in deciding whether or not to treat a patient against his will...
- Ethical analysis of the new proposed mental health legislation in England and WalesPeter Lepping
North East Wales NHS Trust, Wrexham University of Wales Academic Unit, Wrexham, Wales, UK
Philos Ethics Humanit Med 2:5. 2007..It gives examples of these changes and explores its their consequences...
- Compulsory admission and treatment in schizophrenia: a study of ethical attitudes in four European countriesTilman Steinert
Centre for Psychiatry Weissenau, Postfach 2044, 88214, Weissenau, Germany
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 40:635-41. 2005..Further research should provide empirical data and more definite criteria for indications of compulsive measures to achieve a common ethical framework for those critical decisions across Europe...
- How harmonized are we? Forensic mental health legislation and service provision in the European UnionHans Joachim Salize
Crim Behav Ment Health 15:143-7. 2005
- Primary delusional parasitosis treated with olanzapineRoland W Freudenmann
Department of Psychiatry, University Clinic of Ulm, Ulm, Germany
Int Psychogeriatr 19:1161-8. 2007..Olanzapine in age-adapted doses should be considered as an alternative treatment. This paper also provides a review of all published cases in which primary DP was treated with atypical antipsychotics...
- Antipsychotic treatment of primary delusional parasitosis: systematic reviewPeter Lepping
North Wales Section of Psychological Medicine, Wrexham Academic Unit, Technology Park, Wrexham, LL13 7YP, UK
Br J Psychiatry 191:198-205. 2007..Little is known about the treatment of delusional parasitosis with typical and atypical antipsychotics...
- Mental health diagnosis by nurses using the Global Mental Health Assessment Tool: a validity and feasibility studyVimal K Sharma
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust, Wirral
Br J Gen Pract 58:411-6. 2008..It has proved to be a reliable and valid tool in a previous study involving GPs. Its use by other health professionals may help in detecting and managing mental disorders in primary care and general health settings...