- Routine neonatal examination: effectiveness of trainee paediatrician compared with advanced neonatal nurse practitionerT W Lee
Department of Paediatrics, Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust, Anlaby Road, Hull HU3 2JZ, UK
Arch Dis Child Fetal Neonatal Ed 85:F100-4. 2001..To compare the effectiveness of routine neonatal examination performed by senior house officers (SHOs) and advanced neonatal nurse practitioners (ANNPs)...
- Topical cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator gene replacement for cystic fibrosis-related lung diseaseTim W R Lee
Leeds Regional Paediatric Cystic Fibrosis Centre, Children s Day Hospital, St James s University Hospital, Leeds, UK
Cochrane Database Syst Rev 10:CD005599. 2012....
- Adenovirus core protein VII contains distinct sequences that mediate targeting to the nucleus and nucleolus, and colocalization with human chromosomesTim W R Lee
School of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT, UK
J Gen Virol 84:3423-8. 2003..Furthermore, the data suggest that protein VII may bind to human chromosomes by means of two distinct domains, one sharing homology with the N-terminal regulatory tail of histone H3...
- Reduction in prevalence of chronic Pseudomonas aeruginosa infection at a regional pediatric cystic fibrosis centerTim W R Lee
Leeds Regional Paediatric Cystic Fibrosis Unit, St James s University Hospital, Leeds, United Kingdom
Pediatr Pulmonol 37:104-10. 2004..aeruginosa did not alter significantly. In conclusion, antipseudomonal management strategies were associated with both reduced prevalence, and an increase in the mean age of onset of chronic P. aeruginosa infection...
- Evaluation of a new definition for chronic Pseudomonas aeruginosa infection in cystic fibrosis patientsTim W R Lee
Leeds Regional Paediatric Cystic Fibrosis Centre, St James s Hospital, Leeds, UK
J Cyst Fibros 2:29-34. 2003....
- Novel molecular approaches to cystic fibrosis gene therapyTim W R Lee
School of Biochemistry and Microbiology, University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT, UK
Biochem J 387:1-15. 2005..Much progress in this area has been informed by advances in our understanding of the mechanisms by which viruses deliver their genomes to the nuclei of host cells...
- Respiratory exacerbations in childhood associated with compound heterozygosity Phe508del/Arg117His-7T of the cystic fibrosis transmembrane regulator geneT W R Lee
Leeds Regional Paediatric Cystic Fibrosis Centre, St James s University Hospital, Leeds, United Kingdom
Acta Paediatr 97:670-2. 2008..Conclusion: The compound heterozygote cystic fibrosis (CF) mutation Phe508del with Arg117His-7T should not necessarily be considered benign in childhood...
- Eradication of early Pseudomonas infection in cystic fibrosisT W R Lee
Leeds Regional Paediatric Cystic Fibrosis Centre, Childrens Day Hospital, St James s University Hospital, Leeds, UK
Chron Respir Dis 6:99-107. 2009..The most effective antibiotic regimen, and the effects of new nebulizer technologies and methods to improve concordance remain to be determined...
- Regimens for eradicating early Pseudomonas aeruginosa infection in children do not promote antibiotic resistance in this organismSheng Ang Ho
Department of Paediatrics, Macclesfield General Hospital, Macclesfield, SK10 3BL, UK
J Cyst Fibros 8:43-6. 2009..This study was designed to address the concern that intensive regimens to eradicate early Pseudomonas aeruginosa infection in patients with cystic fibrosis may lead to the emergence of antibiotic-resistant isolates...