- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion versus posterior cervical foraminotomy in the treatment of brachialgia: the Leeds spinal unit experience (2008-2013)Senthil K Selvanathan
Department of Neurosurgery, Leeds General Infirmary, LS1 3EX, Leeds, UK
Acta Neurochir (Wien) 157:1595-600. 2015..The authors aimed to compare the effectiveness of ACDF and PCF using validated outcome measures. To our knowledge, it is the first study in the literature to do this...
- Outcome and prognostic features in anaplastic ganglioglioma: analysis of cases from the SEER databaseSenthil K Selvanathan
Department of Neurosurgery, Salford Royal Foundation Trust, Stott Lane, M6 8HD, Salford, UK
J Neurooncol 105:539-45. 2011..Furthermore it also emphasises the role of national tumour databases for furthering our understanding of rare brain tumours and determining management options...
- Utilisation of intra-operative Doppler in the localisation of pericallosal artery during functional hemispherotomies for epilepsy: technical noteSenthil K Selvanathan
Department of Neurosurgery, Leeds General Infirmary, Great George Street, Leeds, UK
Childs Nerv Syst 28:923-4. 2012..Here, the authors present how intra-operative Doppler can be useful in helping to localise these arteries in the setting of abnormal neuroanatomy and significant brain shift...
- Outcome and prognostic features in adult pineoblastomas: analysis of cases from the SEER databaseSenthil K Selvanathan
Department of Neurosurgery, Leeds General Infirmary, UK
Acta Neurochir (Wien) 154:863-9. 2012..Using the Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER) cancer registry, we investigated clinicopathological factors associated with outcome in adult PBL...
- Evolving instrumentation for endoscopic tumour removal of CNS tumoursSenthil K Selvanathan
Department of Neurosurgery, Leeds General Infirmary, LS1 3EX, Leeds, United Kingdom
Acta Neurochir (Wien) 155:135-8. 2013..This technique was compared to another case that utilised conventional endoscopic techniques for removal of an intraventricular tumour...