Affiliation: King's College London
- Inequalities in the incidence of cervical cancer in South East England 2001-2005: an investigation of population risk factorsLaura G Currin
King s College London, Thames Cancer Registry, Capital House, London, UK
BMC Public Health 9:62. 2009....
- Histological subtype of lung cancer in relation to socio-economic deprivation in South East EnglandVictoria A Bennett
King s College London, Thames Cancer Registry, 1st Floor Capital House, 42 Weston Street, London, SE1 3QD, UK
BMC Cancer 8:139. 2008..Our objective was to investigate trends in the incidence of histological subtypes of lung cancer in males and females in relation to socio-economic deprivation in South East England...
- The epidemiology and survival of extrapulmonary small cell carcinoma in South East England, 1970-2004Yien Ning S Wong
King s College London, Thames Cancer Registry, 1st Floor, Capital House, London, UK
BMC Cancer 9:209. 2009....
- Variation in incidence of breast, lung and cervical cancer and malignant melanoma of skin by socioeconomic group in EnglandLorraine Shack
North West Cancer Intelligence Service, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Kinnaird Road, Withington, Manchester, M20 4QL, UK
BMC Cancer 8:271. 2008..Socioeconomic variations in cancer incidence by region and age are less clearly understood but they are crucial for targeting prevention measures and health care commissioning...
- The epidemiology and treatment of mesothelioma in South East England 1985-2002V Mak
King s College London, Thames Cancer Registry, London, UK
Thorax 63:160-6. 2008..To describe treatment patterns by cancer network of residence, and relative survival by cancer network, disease stage and treatment modality...
- Trends in the epidemiology of head and neck cancer in LondonD Tataru
National Cancer Intelligence Network, Public Health England, London, UK
Clin Otolaryngol . 2016..Head and neck cancers [HNCs] are biologically heterogeneous tumours. The objectives of this study were to describe trends in incidence of HNCs amongst London residents by sex, age, anatomical site, deprivation and ethnicity...
- The effect of economic deprivation on oesophageal and gastric cancer in a UK cancer networkJ A Gossage
Department of General Surgery, St Thomas Hospital, London, UK
Int J Clin Pract 63:859-64. 2009..This study examined the influence of economic status upon the incidence, access to treatment and survival from oesophageal and gastric cancer in a single UK cancer network...
- Does deprivation of area of residence influence the incidence, tumour site or T stage of cutaneous malignant melanoma? A population-based and clinical database studyT Grunewald
Thames Cancer Registry, King s College London School of Medicine, and Skin Tumour Unit, St John s Institute of Dermatology, St Thomas Hospital, London, UK
Clin Exp Dermatol 32:574-7. 2007..All sites showed an affluence gradient, although this was least pronounced for head and neck tumours. Distribution of T stage at diagnosis did not differ by deprivation of area of residence...
- Variation, precision and validity of 1-year survival estimates for lung, breast, colon and prostate cancer in South East England primary care trustsJ Lake
NHS North West London, Southside, 105 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 6QT, UK
Public Health 126:57-63. 2012....
- Incidence of cancer in a cohort of patients with primary Sjogren's syndromeM N Lazarus
Centre for Rheumatology, Department of Medicine, University College London, Arthur Stanley House, 40 50 Tottenham Street, London W1T 4NJ, UK
Rheumatology (Oxford) 45:1012-5. 2006..To compare the incidence of subsequent cancers in a cohort of patients with primary Sjögren's syndrome (pSS) with that of the general population in the same region of England...