Affiliation: King's College London
- An examination of the concept of central coherence in women with anorexia nervosaCarolina Lopez
Division of Psychological Medicine, King s College London, Institute of Psychiatry, IoP, UK
Int J Eat Disord 41:143-52. 2008..To examine central coherence (local and global processing) in women with anorexia nervosa (AN)...
- Weak central coherence in eating disorders: a step towards looking for an endophenotype of eating disordersCarolina Lopez
Division of Psychological Medicine, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, London, UK
J Clin Exp Neuropsychol 31:117-25. 2009..These results are indicative of weak coherence. The finding that weak coherence is a stable characteristic rather than a state effect suggests that it may be an endophenotype for ED...
- Development and validation of the Detail and Flexibility Questionnaire (DFlex) in eating disordersMarion E Roberts
King s College London, Institute of Psychiatry, Division of Psychological Medicine and Psychiatry, Section of Eating Disorders, UK
Eat Behav 12:168-74. 2011..We suggest using the cognitive rigidity and attention to detail subscales independently to give a rough approximation of these two aspects of cognitive style as they manifest in the context of everyday life...
- Central Coherence in Eating Disorders: A Synthesis of Studies Using the Rey Osterrieth Complex Figure TestKatie Lang
King s College London KCL, Psychological Medicine, Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience, London, United Kingdom
PLoS ONE 11:e0165467. 2016....
- Using neuropsychological feedback therapeutically in treatment for anorexia nervosa: two illustrative case reportsCarolina Lopez
Eating Disorders Unit, Department of Academic Psychiatry, Guy s Hospital, King s College, London, UK
Eur Eat Disord Rev 16:411-20. 2008..The short nature and promising results of this intervention make it an attractive addition to current treatment programmes...
- Sensitivity to reward and punishment in eating disordersAmy Harrison
Institute of Psychiatry, Kings College London, UK
Psychiatry Res 177:1-11. 2010..Generating more research using behavioural measures may increase understanding of the findings...
- Estimated intelligence quotient in anorexia nervosa: a systematic review and meta-analysis of the literatureCarolina Lopez
Institute of Psychiatry, Kings College London, London, UK
Ann Gen Psychiatry 9:40. 2010..The purpose of this review was to systematically appraise the research into reported IQ levels in people with anorexia nervosa...
- Feasibility and acceptability of DVD and telephone coaching-based skills training for carers of people with an eating disorderAna R Sepulveda
Division of Psychological Medicine, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, London, United Kingdom
Int J Eat Disord 41:318-25. 2008....
- Neuropsychological task performance before and after cognitive remediation in anorexia nervosa: a pilot case-seriesKate Tchanturia
Psychol Med 38:1371-3. 2008