James A Levitt
Affiliation: King's College London
- Fluorescence lifetime and polarization-resolved imaging in cell biologyJames A Levitt
Department of Physics, King s College London, London, UK
Curr Opin Biotechnol 20:28-36. 2009..The particular merits of polarization-resolved fluorescence measurements are highlighted, including the unique ability to elucidate the occurrence of homo-FRET...
- Steady-state acceptor fluorescence anisotropy imaging under evanescent excitation for visualisation of FRET at the plasma membraneViviane Devauges
Richard Dimbleby Cancer Research Laboratory, Division of Cancer Studies and Randall Division of Cell and Molecular Biophysics, King s College London, London, United Kingdom
PLoS ONE 9:e110695. 2014..Finally, inhibition of Cdc42 was imaged dynamically in live cells, where we show temporal changes of the activity of the Raichu-Cdc42 biosensor. ..
- Effect of refractive index on the fluorescence lifetime of green fluorescent proteinCarolyn Tregidgo
King s College London, Department of Physics, Strand, London, WC2R 2LS, United Kingdom
J Biomed Opt 13:031218. 2008..Our findings show that the GFP fluorescence lifetime is shortened in TIRF microscopy in comparison to confocal microscopy...
- Direct binding of Grb2 SH3 domain to FGFR2 regulates SHP2 functionZamal Ahmed
Department of Structural and Molecular Biology, University College London, Gower Street, London, WC1E 6BT, UK
Cell Signal 22:23-33. 2010..Synthetic peptides based on the C-terminus of FGFR2 bind to full length Grb2 with low micromolar affinity. The function of this novel mode of Grb2 binding provides resistance to site-specific Shp2-mediated receptor dephosphorylation...
- Fluorescence anisotropy of molecular rotorsJames A Levitt
Department of Physics, King s College London, Strand, London, WC2R 2LS, UK
Chemphyschem 12:662-72. 2011....