Affiliation: King's College London
- A neurodevelopmental model for anorexia nervosaFrances Connan
Institute of Psychiatry, Kings College London, London SE5 8PF, UK
Physiol Behav 79:13-24. 2003....
- An investigation of hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis hyperactivity in anorexia nervosa: the role of CRH and AVPFrances Connan
Institute of Psychiatry, KCL, London, SE5 8AF, UK
J Psychiatr Res 41:131-43. 2007..The powerful anorexigenic effect of CRH could contribute to the severity of weight loss associated with AN...
- Poor social comparison and the tendency to submissive behavior in anorexia nervosaFrances Connan
Institute of Psychiatry, Kings College London, London, SE5 8AF, United Kingdom
Int J Eat Disord 40:733-9. 2007....
- The effects of stress on body weight: biological and psychological predictors of change in BMICliff Roberts
Kings College London, Institute of Psychiatry, London SE5 8AF, United Kingdom
Obesity (Silver Spring) 15:3045-55. 2007..To investigate individual differences in the effects of stress on BMI...
- Hippocampal volume and cognitive function in anorexia nervosaFrances Connan
Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, SE5 8AF, UK
Psychiatry Res 146:117-25. 2006..To understand the cause and consequence of hippocampal size and function, it will be important to integrate endocrine, neuropsychological and neuroimaging studies...
- A pragmatic randomised multi-centre trial of multifamily and single family therapy for adolescent anorexia nervosaIvan Eisler
Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience, King s College, London, London, UK
BMC Psychiatry 16:422. 2016..Multifamily therapy is a promising treatment that has attracted considerable interest and we report the results of the first randomised controlled trial of multifamily therapy for adolescent anorexia nervosa...
- Physical activity and the drive to exercise in anorexia nervosaAlexandra Keyes
Section of Eating Disorders, Institute of Psychiatry, Kings College London, DeCrespigny Park, London, United Kingdom
Int J Eat Disord 48:46-54. 2015..To investigate physical activity (PA) and drive for exercise in anorexia nervosa (AN) in relation to eating disorder (ED) pathology and anxiety...