Affiliation: King's College London
- Successful pregnancy following mid-trimester evacuation through a transabdominal cervical cerclageManju Chandiramani
Division of Reproduction and Endocrinology, Department of Women s Health, St Thomas Hospital, King s College London, London, UK
BMJ Case Rep 2011:. 2011..A subsequent pregnancy was successful and it was the first to go full term...
- Preterm labour: update on prediction and prevention strategiesManju Chandiramani
King s College London, London, UK
Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol 18:618-24. 2006..Techniques now exist that can accurately predict early birth. Prevention can therefore be targeted, although effective measures that improve outcome are yet to be established...
- Fetal fibronectin as a predictor of spontaneous preterm birth: a European perspectiveManju Chandiramani
Department of Women s Health, St Thomas Hospital, King s College London, London, UK
J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 24:330-6. 2011....
- Options and decision-making: hypertensive disorders of pregnancyManju Chandiramani
10th Floor North Wing, KCL Division of Reproduction and Endocrinology, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7EH, UK
Future Cardiol 6:535-46. 2010..This article highlights the pathophysiology of these conditions, the classification and identification of high-risk women, clinical manifestations and options for management...
- Hypertensive disorders of pregnancy: a UK-based perspectiveManju Chandiramani
King s College London, Division of Reproduction and Endocrinology, London, UK
Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol 20:96-101. 2008
- Limited relationship between cervico-vaginal fluid cytokine profiles and cervical shortening in women at high risk of spontaneous preterm birthManju Chandiramani
Division of Women s Health, King s College London, London, United Kingdom
PLoS ONE 7:e52412. 2012....
- The value of combined cervical length measurement and fetal fibronectin testing to predict spontaneous preterm birth in asymptomatic high-risk womenLauren A Bolt
Division of Women s Health, King s Health Partners, King s College London, London, SE1 7EH, UK
J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 24:928-32. 2011..To determine the value of the combined use of fetal fibronectin (fFN) testing and transvaginal ultrasound measurement of cervical length (CL) for prediction of preterm birth (PTB) in asymptomatic high-risk women...
- Raised trappin2/elafin protein in cervico-vaginal fluid is a potential predictor of cervical shortening and spontaneous preterm birthDanielle S Abbott
Division of Women s Health, King s College London, Women s Health Academic Centre King s Health Partners, London, United Kingdom
PLoS ONE 9:e100771. 2014..Raised CVF trappin2/elafin has potential as an early pregnancy test for prediction of cervical shortening and spontaneous preterm birth. This justifies validation in a larger cohort...
- Interleukin-6 bedside testing in women at high risk of preterm birthNicola Vousden
Maternal and Fetal Research Unit, Division of Reproduction and Endocrinology, King s College London School of Biomedical and Health Sciences, London, United Kingdom
J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 24:1301-4. 2011..Infection is likely to contribute to preterm birth (PTB). Laboratory analysis has demonstrated that vaginal IL-6 is correlated with PTB. We aimed to investigate a bedside test in this context...
- Does fetal fibronectin testing change patient management in women at risk of preterm labour?Lauren A Bolt
Maternal and Fetal Research Unit, King s College London, Division of Reproduction and Endocrinology, St Thomas Hospital, London SE1 7EH, United Kingdom
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 146:180-3. 2009..To determine clinicians' indications for, and actions following, fetal fibronectin testing in both symptomatic and asymptomatic women between 23(+0) and 34(+6) weeks' gestation...
- Time interval from elective removal of cervical cerclage to onset of spontaneous labourLilian Alabi-Isama
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Imperial College NHS Trust, London, UK
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 165:235-8. 2012..To determine the time interval between elective removal of a cervical cerclage to the onset of spontaneous labour in women who had either a history- or ultrasound-indicated cervical cerclage...
- The relationship between predicting and preventing PTBManju Chandiramani
Am J Obstet Gynecol 198:727; author reply 727-8. 2008
- Progesterone and preterm birthManju Chandiramani
N Engl J Med 357:2306-7; author reply 2307. 2007