Affiliation: King's College London
- The relationship between brain structure and neurocognition in schizophrenia: a selective reviewElena Antonova
Division of Psychological Medicine, Institute of Psychiatry, De Crespigny Park, Denmark Hill, London SE5 8AF, UK
Schizophr Res 70:117-45. 2004..Finally, the methodological limitations of the reviewed studies are discussed and suggestions for future research are offered...
- The relationship of structural alterations to cognitive deficits in schizophrenia: a voxel-based morphometry studyElena Antonova
Department of Psychology, Institute of Psychiatry, London, UK
Biol Psychiatry 58:457-67. 2005..Region of interest studies have identified a number of structure-cognition associations in schizophrenia and revealed alterations in structure-cognition relationship in this population...
- Age-related neural activity during allocentric spatial memoryE Antonova
Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, UK
Memory 17:125-43. 2009..We conclude that the decline in allocentric spatial memory with age is associated with attenuated hippocampal function, as well as compromised function and structure of prefrontal and parahippocampal regions...
- A study of psychiatrists' concepts of mental illnessR Harland
Division of Psychological Medicine, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, London, UK
Psychol Med 39:967-76. 2009..Few studies have formally investigated psychiatrists' attitudes. We aimed to measure how a group of trainee psychiatrists understand familiar mental illnesses in terms of propositions drawn from different models...
- Investigating virtual reality navigation in amnestic mild cognitive impairment using fMRIE M Migo
a King s College London, Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience, London, UK
Neuropsychol Dev Cogn B Aging Neuropsychol Cogn 23:196-217. 2016..These data support suggestions that fMRI spatial navigation tasks may be useful for staging of progression in MCI. ..
- Structural neural correlates of prosaccade and antisaccade eye movements in healthy humansUlrich Ettinger
Division of Psychological Medicine, Institute of Psychiatry, London, UK
Neuroimage 24:487-94. 2005....
- Structural brain correlates of prepulse inhibition of the acoustic startle response in healthy humansVeena Kumari
Department of Psychology, PO78, Institute of Psychiatry, De Crespigny Park, London SE5 8AF, UK
Neuroimage 26:1052-8. 2005....
- A fMRI investigation of startle gating deficits in schizophrenia patients treated with typical or atypical antipsychoticsVeena Kumari
Department of Psychology, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, London, UK
Int J Neuropsychopharmacol 10:463-77. 2007..Imaging data buttress the validity of PPI as a useful animal model of schizophrenia...