- Pervasive developmental disorders in individuals with cerebral palsyAyse Kilincaslan
Department of Child Psychiatry, Istanbul Medical Faculty, Istanbul University, Istanbul, Turkey
Dev Med Child Neurol 51:289-94. 2009..PDD is not rare in CP and should be considered in patients with comorbid conditions such as epilepsy, learning disability, and language delay and in the presence of tetraplegic, mixed, and hemiplegic CP types...
- Effects of Atomoxetine in Individuals with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder and Low-Functioning Autism Spectrum DisorderAyse Kilincaslan
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Istanbul Faculty of Medicine, Istanbul University, Fatih, Istanbul
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 26:798-806. 2016....
- Autism in visually impaired individualsNahit Motavalli Mukaddes
Department of Child Psychiatry, Istanbul Medical Faculty, Istanbul, University, Istanbul, Turkey
Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 61:39-44. 2007....
- Kleine-Levin syndrome in two subjects with diagnosis of autistic disorderNahit Motavalli Mukaddes
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Department, Istanbul School of Medicine, Istanbul University, Turkey
World J Biol Psychiatry 10:969-72. 2009..Here, we present two cases with the diagnosis of KLS and autistic disorder. The aim of this presentation is to illustrate the clinical expression and differential diagnosis of KLS in this group...
- Asperger's disorder and Williams syndrome: a case reportAyse Kilincaslan
Department of Child Psychiatry, Istanbul University Istanbul Faculty of Medicine, Istanbul, Turkey
Turk J Pediatr 53:352-5. 2011..It also differs from previous papers on the comorbidity of WS and autism spectrum disorders, by depicting a highly verbal, nonretarded child followed for seven years through adolescence...