O A Kerr
- The profile of dermatological problems in primary careO A Kerr
Department of Dermatology, Royal Infirmary, Edinburgh, UK
Clin Exp Dermatol 35:380-3. 2010..Cutaneous disease is thought to account for 10-15% of patient consultations with general practitioners, but relatively little is known about the demography of dermatological conditions in primary care...
- Allergic contact dermatitis from topical diclofenac in Solaraze gelO A Kerr
Department of Dermatology, Royal Infirmary Edinburgh, UK
Contact Dermatitis 47:175. 2002
- A painful scrotal eruptionO A Kerr
Department of Dermatology, The Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh, Lauriston Building, Edinburgh, UK
Clin Exp Dermatol 32:769-70. 2007
- The changing face of dermatological practice: 25 years' experienceE C Benton
Department of Dermatology, Lauriston Building, The Royal Infirmary, Edinburgh, UK
Br J Dermatol 159:413-8. 2008..In order to plan appropriate delivery of dermatology services we need periodically to assess the type of work we undertake and to examine changing trends in the numbers and type of referrals and the workload these referrals generate...
- Subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus associated with leflunomideO A Kerr
Clin Exp Dermatol 29:319-20. 2004