Affiliation: Keele University
- What influences general practitioners' use of exercise for patients with chronic knee pain? Results from a national surveyElizabeth Cottrell
Arthritis Research UK Primary Care Centre, Research Institute for Primary Care and Health Sciences, Keele University, Keele, Staffordshire, ST5 5BG, UK
BMC Fam Pract 17:172. 2016....
- Maximising response from GPs to questionnaire surveys: do length or incentives make a difference?Elizabeth Cottrell
Research Institute for Primary Care and Health Sciences, Keele University, Keele, Staffordshire ST5 5BG, UK
BMC Med Res Methodol 15:3. 2015..The aim of this study was to investigate whether questionnaire length and/or the offer of an incentive improves the response of GPs to a postal questionnaire survey...
- Understanding success and failure in multimorbidity: protocol for using realist synthesis to identify how social learning and workplace practices can be optimisedSarah Yardley
Primary Care and Health Sciences, Keele University, Keele, Staffs ST5 5BG, UK
Syst Rev 2:87. 2013..This review aims to make sense of how healthcare delivery for, and education about, multimorbidity can be concurrently delivered in primary care through identification of relevant theoretical frameworks...
- Improvement in the management of gout is vital and overdue: an audit from a UK primary care medical practiceElizabeth Cottrell
Research Institute for Primary Care and Health Sciences, Keele University, Keele, ST5 5BG, Staffordshire
BMC Fam Pract 14:170. 2013....
- Assessing academic clinical fellows in general practice: square pegs in round holes?Elizabeth Cottrell
Primary Care Sciences, Keele University, UK
Educ Prim Care 24:266-73. 2013..GP ACFs find the e-portfolio inflexible and often only use the learning log and personal development plan to demonstrate academic progress...
- Healthcare professionals' knowledge of caloriesE Cottrell
Keele University, Staffordshire
Nurs Stand 27:35-41. 2013..To determine healthcare professionals' knowledge of the calorie content of foods and the relationship to weight maintenance...