Affiliation: Institute of Psychiatry
- Genetic analyses of emotionalityT C Eley
Social, Genetic and Developmental Psychiatry Research Centre, Institute of Psychiatry, 113 Denmark Hill, London, SE5 8AF, UK
Curr Opin Neurobiol 7:279-84. 1997..Molecular genetic research is beginning to identify quantitative trait loci that are associated with the genetically related emotional domains of neuroticism, anxiety and depression...
- Depressive symptoms in children and adolescents: etiological links between normality and abnormality: a research noteT C Eley
Institute of Child Health, London, U K
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 38:861-5. 1997..0-2.3). The common environment did not contribute significantly in any of the analyses but showed a trend for a greater role in extreme group membership. These results are in good agreement with previous data...
- An adoption study of depressive symptoms in middle childhoodT C Eley
Institute of Psychiatry, London, U K
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 39:337-45. 1998..Although the power of the sibling data is low, the combined findings from the two designs suggest that genetic effects on depressive symptoms in childhood may be somewhat smaller than previously estimated in twin studies...
- Sex differences in the etiology of aggressive and nonaggressive antisocial behavior: results from two twin studiesT C Eley
Social, Genetic and Developmental Psychiatry Research Centre, Institute of Psychiatry, London, UK
Child Dev 70:155-68. 1999..Bivariate analyses supported the conclusion that the etiologies of aggressive and nonaggressive antisocial behavior differ for males and females...
- GENESiS: creating a composite index of the vulnerability to anxiety and depression in a community-based sample of siblingsP C Sham
Social, Genetic and Developmental Psychiatry Research Centre, London, UK
Twin Res 3:316-22. 2000..This index, which has a sib correlation of 0.22, will be used as a quantitative phenotype in the molecular genetic phase of GENESiS...