Affiliation: Imperial College
- Are Thai MSM willing to take PrEP for HIV prevention? An analysis of attitudes, preferences and acceptanceAna Wheelock
Centre for Patient Safety and Service Quality, Imperial College London, London, United Kingdom
PLoS ONE 8:e54288. 2013..We aimed to understand the attitudes, preferences and acceptance of oral and parenteral PrEP among men who have sex with men (MSM) in Thailand...
- Social and psychological factors underlying adult vaccination behavior: lessons from seasonal influenza vaccination in the US and the UKAna Wheelock
Centre for Patient Safety and Service Quality, Imperial College London, Medical School Building, St Mary s Campus, Norfolk Place, London, W2 1PG, UK
Expert Rev Vaccines 12:893-901. 2013..Although there were many commonalities between both settings, the authors also indentifiedimportant differences. A better understanding of social and psychological aspects of vaccination across contexts and vaccines remains a priority. ..
- The Impact of Operating Room Distractions on Stress, Workload, and TeamworkAna Wheelock
Department of Surgery and Cancer, Imperial College London, London, UK Department of Surgery, Hillingdon Hospital, London, UK and Department of Experimental Psychology, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
Ann Surg 261:1079-84. 2015..To investigate whether distractions in the operating room (OR) are associated with higher mental workload and stress, and poorer teamwork among OR personnel...
- Socio-psychological factors driving adult vaccination: a qualitative studyAna Wheelock
Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College London, London, United Kingdom
PLoS ONE 9:e113503. 2014..We aimed to explore the socio-psychological factors that drive adult vaccination in the UK, specifically influenza and tetanus, and to evaluate whether these factors are comparable between vaccines...
- Measuring safety and efficiency in the operating room: development and validation of a metric for evaluating task execution in the operating roomStephanie Russ
Department of Surgery and Cancer, Imperial College, London, UK
J Am Coll Surg 216:472-81. 2013..This study describes the development and content validation of a new tool (ie, the Metric for Evaluating Task Execution in the Operating Room) for measuring basic task completion during surgical procedures...
- Attitudes and acceptance of oral and parenteral HIV preexposure prophylaxis among potential user groups: a multinational studyAndreas B Eisingerich
Imperial College Business School, Imperial College London, London, United Kingdom
PLoS ONE 7:e28238. 2012..To understand the potential impact of PrEP for HIV prevention, in addition to efficacy data, we need to understand both the acceptability of PrEP among members of potential user groups and the factors likely to determine uptake...
- Journey to vaccination: a protocol for a multinational qualitative studyAna Wheelock
Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College London, London, UK
BMJ Open 4:e004279. 2014....
- Building global capacity for patient safety: a training program for surgical safety research in developing and transitional countriesLouise Hull
Centre for Patient Safety and Service Quality, Department of Surgery and Cancer, Imperial College London, St Mary s Campus, Norfolk Place, London W2 1PG, UK
Int J Surg 10:493-9. 2012..We developed, delivered and evaluated a training program to address this gap...