Petra A Wark
Affiliation: Imperial College
- Cohort study on clustering of lifestyle risk factors and understanding its association with stress on health and wellbeing among school teachers in Malaysia (CLUSTer)--a study protocolFoong Ming Moy
Julius Centre University of Malaya, Department of Social and Preventive Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
BMC Public Health 14:611. 2014....
- Magnesium intake and colorectal tumor risk: a case-control study and meta-analysisPetra A Wark
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, School of Public Health, Imperial College London, London, UK
Am J Clin Nutr 96:622-31. 2012..Dietary magnesium might be related to colorectal tumor risk through the pivotal roles of magnesium in cellular metabolism, insulin resistance, and systemic inflammation...
- Mammographic density and markers of socioeconomic status: a cross-sectional studyZoe Aitken
Cancer Research UK Epidemiology and Genetics Group, Department of Epidemiology and Population Health, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, Keppel Street, London WC1E 7HT, UK
BMC Cancer 10:35. 2010..This study aims to investigate whether mammographic density varies by SES and to identify the underlying anthropometric, lifestyle and reproductive factors leading to such variation...
- Reproductive factors and risk of mortality in the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition; a cohort studyMelissa A Merritt
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, School of Public Health, Imperial College London, Norfolk Place, London, W2 1PG, UK
BMC Med 13:252. 2015..Our objective was to assess the relation of reproductive characteristics with all-cause and cause-specific mortality risk...
- Pre-diagnostic concordance with the WCRF/AICR guidelines and survival in European colorectal cancer patients: a cohort studyDora Romaguera
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, School of Public Health, Imperial College London, St Mary s Campus, Norfolk Place, W2 1PG, London, UK
BMC Med 13:107. 2015..The aim of this study was to evaluate the association between pre-diagnostic concordance with WCRF/AICR recommendations and mortality in colorectal cancer (CRC) patients...
- Dietary fibre intake and risks of cancers of the colon and rectum in the European prospective investigation into cancer and nutrition (EPIC)Neil Murphy
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, School of Public Health, Imperial College London, London, United Kingdom
PLoS ONE 7:e39361. 2012..We explored whether the association remained after longer follow-up with a near threefold increase in colorectal cancer cases, and if the association varied by gender and tumour location...
- Prediagnostic body fat and risk of death from amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: the EPIC cohortValentina Gallo
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, School of Public Health, Imperial College, London, UK
Neurology 80:829-38. 2013..The aim of this study was to investigate for the first time the association between body fat and risk of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) with an appropriate prospective study design...
- The association of pattern of lifetime alcohol use and cause of death in the European prospective investigation into cancer and nutrition (EPIC) studyManuela M Bergmann
German Institute of Human Nutrition Potsdam Rehbrucke, Division of Epidemiology, Nuthetal, Germany, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health CAMH, Toronto, Canada, Institute for Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy, Technische Universitat Dresden, Dresden, Germany, Julius Center for Health Sciences and Primary Care University Medical Center Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands, Division of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, School of Public Health, University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa, Department of Epidemiology, School of Public Health, Aarhus University, Aarhus, Denmark, Danish Cancer Society Research Center, Copenhagen, Denmark, Nutrition, Hormones and Women s Health, CESP Centre for Research in Epidemiology and Public Health, and Paris South University, Villejuif, France, Department of Cancer Epidemiology, German Cancer Research Center, Heidelberg, Germany, WHO Collaborating Center for Food and Nutrition Policies, Department of Hygiene, Epidemiology and Medical Statistics, University of Athens Medical School, Athens, Greece, Hellenic Health Foundation, Athens, Greece, Department of Epidemiology, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA, USA, Bureau of Epidemiologic Research
Int J Epidemiol 42:1772-90. 2013..There is limited evidence for an association between the pattern of lifetime alcohol use and cause-specific risk of death...